Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Applying plate theory to employees

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kind of a joke post but I just had the realization a moment ago.

Had an employee cancel a bunch of shifts, so I contacted my boss and organized some more job interviews. My boss is a bit soft on employees sometimes but repeated poor behavior eventually trumps the best of sob stories. So I'm in the process of getting some more employee "plates". Bit of competition anxiety for shifts should do the trick. Haha.

Serenity

Reaction score
It's not really much of a joke. Of course an employer uses strategies to find the best employees. Game isn't just something that guys applies to get girls, it is so much more.

You know this though, I haven't seen your name speak anything other than wise words. This brings me to a question, why did you join SoSuave?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
97% of men r submissive to women one way or the other.

If u hv game then you theoretically "control" 97% of men - herd.

Game = frame = success

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody attempting a theory to employees is moon and should gtfo before humiliation. Use your wacky game on random. Don't practice in your workplace like a moron.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know this though, I haven't seen your name speak anything other than wise words. This brings me to a question, why did you join SoSuave?
I've been in various parts of the manosphere for 12-13 years. Mostly as an observer early on, then asked a lot of questions on SS on an account I lost years ago. I struggled with women in my teens and early twenties. My first dive in proved successful in getting laid and that's when I disappeared and lost my old account. I was constantly working on things but got to the point where hooking up became fairly boring. That's when I came back to learn more.

To answer your question though, I struggled immensely with understanding women. My problem was multi-faceted, no confidence, no masculine role models and full blue pill. But I joined the manosphere for the same reason most guys do. Couldn't understand dating and women. After so many years, particularly on SS, I just really love the sort of transformations that guys can have as a result of learning this stuff. I wanted to be another voice to try and help guys if I can. I'm not super successful in business, I don't bang models all day and I'm a pretty average dude overall. But I live a life I love, have the success I want in dating and feel like I can offer my knowledge, which is really just my understanding of the manosphere's knowledge filtered through my experiences.

Thank you for the compliment, I try to be thoughtful with my replies. I can be wrong like anyone else though so as always, grain of salt and try before you buy.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody attempting a theory to employees is moon and should gtfo before humiliation. Use your wacky game on random. Don't practice in your workplace like a moron.
I'm not attempting to change a light bulb with a hammer. I'm solving a problem logically and realized afterwards it was basically plate theory. Chicken and the egg.

Serenity

Reaction score
To answer your question though, I struggled immensely with understanding women. My problem was multi-faceted, no confidence, no masculine role models and full blue pill. But I joined the manosphere for the same reason most guys do. Couldn't understand dating and women. After so many years, particularly on SS, I just really love the sort of transformations that guys can have as a result of learning this stuff. I wanted to be another voice to try and help guys if I can. I'm not super successful in business, I don't bang models all day and I'm a pretty average dude overall. But I live a life I love, have the success I want in dating and feel like I can offer my knowledge, which is really just my understanding of the manosphere's knowledge filtered through my experiences.
So pretty much like me, no wonder you make sense to me. I'm happy to see that not everyone turns into jaded women hating guys when trying to just toughen up a bit and get better with women.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So pretty much like me, no wonder you make sense to me. I'm happy to see that not everyone turns into jaded women hating guys when trying to just toughen up a bit and get better with women.
We all go through the jaded phase. I slept with a bunch of women with boyfriends and one married woman in my "hardcore alpha" phase. I was like, wow, being an a$$hole not only works but women are not trustworthy at all. I was jaded for probably four or five years. But it's not really that simple. I think back to every woman who cheat on their partner with me and they all had one thing in common. They weren't happy in their relationships. Monkey branching is a thing, but a woman isn't going to monkey branch at any time on a whim. I think that people ignore the other side of hypergamy which is that a woman's hypergamy can work for you if you have game and higher SMV than her. The other thing is that every single woman I attracted with "hardcore alpha" was damaged beyond normal. I was looking around at my friends and family dating pretty stable women and wondered what the deal was. Turns out game really is an art, not a science.

I can see why we get stuck in that phase as you're getting laid with the hottest women you've had in your life. It's not all bad. I just got close to thirty a few years back and wanted more.

Serenity

Reaction score
I was jaded for probably four or five years.
Damn, I've had my periods of doubt about decent women and been hardcore alpha, but 4-5 years sounds like a real pain.

I think most guys give waaaay too much of a fvck when they try to be "hardcore alpha". The definition of alpha changes meaning as a man evolves (if he evolves), therefore I am absolutely convinced it's futile to discuss alpha and beta on this forum, the abstractions means something different to each guy depending on their progression. Currently my view of the alpha is the man not negatively affected by external forces, a man who can take the most absurd situations to his face and just shrug it off as a non-issue.

That's basically how I feel reading this forum, 99% of it is a non-issue to me. Apparently I'm triggered by some guy with a semi-artificial penis though, lol. So I haven't quite reached my goal of total zen yet, but I'm close.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not attempting to change a light bulb with a hammer. I'm solving a problem logically and realized afterwards it was basically plate theory. Chicken and the egg.
You question it implies that you are not ready. Practice with anonymity. Use theories there. Don't practice in the workplace.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your employees are flaking fair enough. But I personally really do hate bosses who ignore the roles and responsibilities they actually set up themselves and just shop work around. Like they re that guy on the pickup truck pointing at labourers. As soon as I see that behaviour I start looking to my options.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your employees are flaking fair enough. But I personally really do hate bosses who ignore the roles and responsibilities they actually set up themselves and just shop work around. Like they re that guy on the pickup truck pointing at labourers. As soon as I see that behaviour I start looking to my options.
That is actually a fair point. I probably take for granted my understanding of things. I'll try to do better in setting a standard (frame lol) more clearly.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I've had my periods of doubt about decent women and been hardcore alpha, but 4-5 years sounds like a real pain.

I think most guys give waaaay too much of a fvck when they try to be "hardcore alpha". The definition of alpha changes meaning as a man evolves (if he evolves), therefore I am absolutely convinced it's futile to discuss alpha and beta on this forum, the abstractions means something different to each guy depending on their progression. Currently my view of the alpha is the man not negatively affected by external forces, a man who can take the most absurd situations to his face and just shrug it off as a non-issue.

That's basically how I feel reading this forum, 99% of it is a non-issue to me. Apparently I'm triggered by some guy with a semi-artificial penis though, lol. So I haven't quite reached my goal of total zen yet, but I'm close.
I mean it was 4-5 years of peaks and troughs. It definitely took me that long to reconcile the red pill completely though.

Yes, excellent point. Alpha is such a subjective term without strict definition. My use of alpha these days comes straight out of the rational male and I assume most people are familiar with it as it's such an integral part of red pill knowledge. But back when I was being "hardcore alpha", I thought of the term with almost no nuance, hence why I describe it as "hardcore alpha" now. I'm not sure what else to call it. Absolutist alpha or binary alpha are probably better terms. Even Rollo understands how muddy that term is as he spends so much time explaining the nuance. I think alpha really just means masculine. Strength, leadership, decisiveness, sexuality, confidence, mastery, stoic. Traditional male traits, essentially. Betas are called that because they lack masculinity. They subordinate to women, they are afraid to express their sexuality, they lack confidence, they are emotional, they are followers.

It's important to clearly define terms and we probably don't do a great job of it here with so many views coming together.