Apply red pill with out compromising my values

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard for me to understand someone saying they want to apply these in accordance to beliefs and faith if you are bending these in ways based on what you want to do. Why not just keep bending them then?
Same.

It is hard for me to understand why this is important, but this falls in line with looking for women the FIT your life. If your life is filled with religion... it doesn't matter what that is Christian, Jewish, Muslim, no religion, Wiccan... doesn't matter. If this is what you think is important than you have to screen out women that do not meet your criteria.

The problem with this is a woman will wear whatever hat you give her, if it means she gets what she wants... and if you have a woman that led a life of carrousel riding, and lots and lots of 'fun'... then she decides she needs an exit strategy since she's hit her late 30s... well... she'll TRY and be what you want but people do not change like that. People are who they are... and they do not REALLY change unless they go through a significant emotional event that changes their paradigm.

Now you might have a woman who is really ready to leave all that behind, and you can tell by her actions if she is.... usually in the form of old friends gone/new friends made.... and a total change in her life. It has to be HER idea to change otherwise she will only hold resentment for the man trying to make her something that she isn't. The best way to sniff this out is to date for at least a year and be alert to any red flags.... but usually it only takes about 3 months... people can hide who they really are for about 3 months before the truth comes out. The key to success is to NEVER lose emotional self-control. Do not emotionally commit to anyone before you KNOW FOR SURE she is the right person.

When women, who are dating men say "He is just not emotionally available." What they really mean is "I do not know how to control this man."

You have to take your time and get this right because if you are looking for a life partner then you have to be sure that your values are aligned, to do otherwise is just making a bad gamble. It is the single most important decision that any man can make, and your life could be ruined or significantly diminished if you end up with the wrong partner.

When you find yourself in love with a woman, but you dump her because she just isn't right for you THEN and only then will you know what I am talking about. Until you can do this you are an accident waiting to happen. Because, society does not have your back... and other men? Well, we don't have your back either... we are more than happy to swope in and grab your chick the minute you make a mistake... which makes it very hard for you to work things out with your wife or GF.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is hard for me to understand why this is important,
you ever see episode two of the pacific when the japanese guy is wading into the pond cursing life taking endless bullets from laughing marines realizing that his emporer sent him on a totally helpless suicide mission , thats literally every red pill incel on this forum after @Rollo Tomassi let his blog out last week

nightwalker75

Don Juan
Reaction score
The goal isn't to have any number of sexual partners at one time, the goal is to behave and act in ways that are most effective for attracting and maintaining relationships with women while respecting yourself.

However, interesting that you bring that up since you didn't say you are a virgin or are opposed to having a single sexual partner. As far as I know that goes against pretty much all the religious teachings before marriage, so do you simply apply these selectively based on your whims?

Hard for me to understand someone saying they want to apply these in accordance to beliefs and faith if you are bending these in ways based on what you want to do. Why not just keep bending them then?

Are you planning on bending them only up to a certain point then it becomes too much?
Great question I am a virgin but I think the first part of what you said correct I think for me it more about applying the behaviors that helped me out a lot

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you ever see episode two of the pacific when the japanese guy is wading into the pond cursing life taking endless bullets from laughing marines realizing that his emporer sent him on a totally helpless suicide mission , thats literally every red pill incel on this forum after @Rollo Tomassi let his blog out last week
What happened with his blog?