"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Application of Evolution

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Revolution: Self in control of world

Zoso made a very good point in his reply to my last thread, you probably don't have a clue where I'd like to go with this whole idea...

Well, let me show you how I thought this through, then you will understand.

Guys these days are lead by girls. No doubt about it. Like it or not the western world is *****fied into submission. This has already been said better than I could put it by Matrix, and Ares, BBB and many others have further developed the idea. Basicly men arent what we used to be, we now spend out time chaseing girls, idolising girls, and ***** fighting between each other. I'm sure there's a reasonable arguement that a lot of guys (politicians mainly;)) wish they were girls.

Now, we need to change our actions and develop new techniques. Why? Because change is healthy, and for once it is necessary.

I did talk about this in my post "Stop thinking about yourself". When we come to this site the world controls us. We're ****ed because we don't get why society doesn't like us. How do we combat this? By not giving a **** what the world thinks. This is the intrinsic point about being a DJ, you LIVE FOR YOURSELF.

Let me show you a little plan:

AFC (self controlled by world)--->DJ (self controlled by self)

Simple enough, sure you can all sympathise, but how about:

DJ (self controlled by self)--->??? (world controlled by self)

Interesting huh? This is why this is both a revolution and a step. Its a step we've been about to take for a long time, but now the time is here.

The thing is, the girls that whip the guys are (self in control of product). Now its getting a bit more complicated, as Matrix and others have shown, but it started with girls realising that guys want to **** them and they can get stuff through this.

And this is what my ideas boil down to. Our movement to contol is the next step. Just like BBB's account of students making a political stand, we are going to work along the same lines. Instead of running the rat race, we will control it. And once again we must concider how the world outside views us without reverting to our old AFC ways.

How will we change our actions? By building in elements of leadership, manipulation, control, persuasion and seduction. Learning to get the world to do what we want. Besides time, death and other concepts, the physical beings that control the world are people. Control people and you can control the world.

Sounds a bit immoral? Please...the world needs strong leaders. This is pretty apparent after this whole Iraq thing, oh and now "the terminator" is head of California. People that can change the world for the better, not to please voters are in short supply these days. Stupid people are dangerous in big numbers ("Just be yourself" anyone?).

Girls do this all already. So do we, just not as good. They have books on manipulation for christ sakes! Playing hard to get, wearing really short skirts, and leaning forward in liquor stores are all forms of manipulation- and don't tell me girls wear short skirts beacuse they like cold legs.

Manipulation is not wrong. We've already started with kino- that's a form of manipulation. Most of the other stuff though is all about us, how to make us happier on the inside. Simply being happy there is enough to get where you want to go most of the time, but if we really want to sort our **** out we've got to learn to use the world as a means to an end.

I hope this answers your question.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
sorry, I know bumping my own post is pretty gay, but I would really like some input from people- especially BBB, matrix or Ares, just wanna see if I'm thinking something totally different to you guys.

Cheers for any wordz of wisdom:D
 

Ares

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Norway,
allright, seems that we are going to war.

Thats right an outright war against soceity's principles and the modern males status. But I have been thinking latly, a war needs leaders, strong leaders as Cloud pointed out, and since this is is not Don Juan's against soceity but ??? against soceity we have to adapt.

Cloud Im really into your line of thought, manipulation is a good thing, and people use every day. Heck, most of us has used it since the tiem we were born. Crying to get milk from your mothers breast is a form of manipulation.
So just so we are clear, manipulation is natural and is in no need to be feard as amoral.

Allright, back to the war I mentioned, we need leaders for this war it will not survive without. Planning, scheming and dreaming is not going tom get us anywhere. So lets start the education of this "evolutions" leaders. Gentlemen, any voulenters??

I do not have a total gameplan for this education yet, but given time and hopefully some contribution from my fellow DJ's I will get there. First of all I think we should all study manipulation a bit more, get different sides and angles, get to its wery core and then learn to use this in our everyday life. I suggest that we should by the end of this year be some of the best "manipulators" on the field. Study, Learn, Use it.
To be continued.....

Ps: Im trowing in some words from veteran named Pete Shoomaker:

"We must win both the war and the peace. We must be prepared to question everything. What is best for the Nation? What must endure? What must change?"
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible."

Rather than equate this with California's new governor or a world leader (while it IS a good comparison) it would be beneficial to point toward a certain success within oneself.

In all the threads I make related to teaching you guys something, I always focus it around you and your surroundings, and I advocate you to be a leader and NOT try to manipulate on a grand scale, to control your friends and those girls that don't like you. To be a leader, you have to be A man of the people.

When you learn how to be a powerful force, you need not to manipulate, you just need to simply be, and people will come to you.

:)
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
No offense, but sometimes I wonder how much of AFCs you were before you found this...Comparing DJing to a revolution against some sort of "female overpowerment". The only person that opresses you from being and doing what you want is ultimately you.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ares

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Norway,
we are not comparing DJ'ism to a revolution, we want to go a step beyond DJ'ism to go somewhere new.
To start a evolution rather than an revolution, this is not meant to be the DJ's big crusade against girls.
We want to fight/change our p*ssyfied soceity, this has wery little to do with girls/chacing girls.
Change, that is the key word here, not struggle but change.
To change to value men hold today, to make it easier for lost afc's to become dj's in our time..
If girls could do it so can we....
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Yeah, Ares put it really well, this isn't about girls, this is about everything.

I was waiting for someone to bring this up, as it is a really important point. What I think could be gained by taking DJism further is not a return to AFCism, but that is the major trap. I think you'll all be able to sypathise with me when I say that if you came to this site and started following this stuff without sorting your mindset, attitude and self esteem you would get nowhere.

AC/DC, you give great advice about how to improve yourself, and this doesn't go against that. You will always be the most important person in your life, do doubt about that. Everything comes from you- we're just talking about building on that by recognising that there is a world outside you and you can get what you want better and faster if you work with it.

When I talk about manipulation I don't mean living an act to get friends and girls. I'm talking about manipulation only in ways that it benefits you. I'm talking about convincing people to your point of view, leadership and other stuff that I'm sure is great in the business world to name one possible outlet. Girls are of course another, with manipulation in a very basic sence being wearing cologne. Perhaps you now wear it because you like to smell good just for the hell of it, but I'm talking about manipulation to "make the property look the best it can". Flirting is manipulation, looking great is manipulation, and its no coincidence that a lot of the thing's that aid your seduction (manipulation) are fun to do. Seduction is supposed to be fun.

This is all however rooted in you being happy with yourself first.

Dead Skin Mask, as I've said this isn't a fight against women, they should be admired for their wicked grasp of seductive and manipulative skills. On the contrary, we can learn a lot from them in that respect. There isn't a fight against girls involved in this, just the improvement of ourselves:) .

When I talk about leadership, I ment that the manipulation and stuff can be used by a few to change the world for the better. One strong leader can create far better results than a whole group of bickering leaders. Of course the single leader can also create more damage, but that's a point for another day.

Maybe manipulation is the wrong word...I'm talking about the techniques of minority influence, leadership and seduction. Just stuff that takes into concideration the world outside.
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Okay, okay... I won't leave you guys hanging. Cloud... I thank you man... you are doing some excellent work here... time for me to step in and take the idea to it's heights. With that said...

Ded Skin: There's absolutely not a drop of offense taken (at least from my part) but I was a really big Average Frustrated Chump before I came here... this is something that I am willing to admit time and time again. Maybe you were not as bad... and I'm glad for you... but not everyone is that fortunate. This doesn't have anything to do with Women's Suffrage... I was merely using it as an example, and you are also right about something else... the only person that can stop you in life... is you. But this is the thing... a lot of guys honestly believe that there is nothing wrong. When I was an AFC... I honestly believed that the problem was with women and everyone else around me... when the problem actually was with me... there's a lot of other men with the same problem. This is what this is actually... to let other men know that the problem actually lies with them... this has nothing to do with women really... it's just an analogy.

Sebastian: If you believe that manipulation on any scale is not something that is useful in "being a man of the people" as you put it... then what is. Just "being" is absolutely fantastic... but it does not do much. People... do not view manipulation the wrong way... for Christ sakes it occurs everyday. Manipulation, basically means altering something. You manipulate your body everyday when you hop in the shower to mask your natural body odor, when you shoot a basketball... and countless other things that I can name. Manipulation of forces other than ourselves is a part of life... it does not make you a bad or immoral person... because everyone does it whether they know it, admit it or not.

Later this week gentlemen... I'm going to lay out the game plan.

Until Then...

The Bad Man Is Back

The Matrix: Evolution
 

face2003

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2003
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
ubiquitous
You know what I think would fix all of this? If we all had a memory span of 3 minutes. There would be no worrying because you would'nt remember anything at all. Girls would be of no matter to you because you would'nt even know what they were. Life would be complete bliss because you worry about nothing at all.

Only if...
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
"Its better to be Socrates disatisfied than a pig satisfied";)

The pleasure someone with a 3 second memory span can physically experience is less than what a normal person could, or so it can be argued. Just a little comeback to give when you hear that "ignorance is bliss":) .

Besides, if you're worrying about stuff too much you are doing something wrong. Girls are for pleasure, not to lose sleep over (well, they are but...you know what I mean).
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

face2003

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2003
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
ubiquitous
Well....with the 3 second memory span there would be nothing that would ever mean anything at all to you. You see something you like, lets say its a basketball, and you really want this basketball. Once your eyes are moved away from the basketball you have already totally forgotten about it. There is nothing left to be remembered about this basketball.

Wait a minute here. If you had a memory of just 3 seconds, you wouldn't even know what "wanting" is and the concept of the basketball is not even close to being understandable to a guy wiht a 3 second memory span. Therefore, you would know absolutely nothing. This would be complete and total bliss. Everytime you look around you its a new experience. Everything you see would be the first time seeing this thing. You could look at something, turn your head, then look at that same thing again and it would be like seeing it for the first time.

This would be awesome.
 

total_anarchy

New Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
actually i think a three second memory span wouldn't be as great as you think. you need pain to define pleasure.
 

face2003

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2003
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
ubiquitous
If you had no idea what pain nor pleasure was then you wouldn't have the need for any of them. Just think, you know absolutely nothing about nothing. Everything that exists is a totally new experience to you. It would be like being reborn every 3 seconds.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
You're confusing contentment with happiness. True, the retard would be content far easier because he lacks the brain functions to experience a greater pleasure. A fully functioning human being would have the cappacity to experience a joy unlike anything the 3 second memory guy could even concieve, but the fully functioning human being also has the capacity to be far unhappier, as he needs more happiness to be contented.

Observe:

The 3 second guy is given some paints and brushes- he will never experience the joy of painting as he can never learn.

The normal guy can.

The 3 second guy sees a member of his family die, but he doesn't even remember whata family is, so its no biggie.

The normal guy is deeply sad.

I would much rather have the ability to experience greater happiness at the consequence of being able to experience more sorrow. I can see where you are coming from, but it isn't a philosophically sound arguement. Perhaps there is a case however that knowing more doesn't necessarilly make you happier, but having the ability to learn is intrinsically good.

Anyway, this is all kinda off topic anyway. In a fairly big way.
 

face2003

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2003
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
ubiquitous
revolution, 3 second memory guys...not really THAT much off topic. :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
How will we fight this war? By spreading knowladge to those who are willing to learn. First make sure you know what you are teaching, then teach.
 
Top