Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

apperances and rateing sites, Gauge yourself?

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can all sit here and rate women we talk about or see, but women never really do the same thing unless its in private or to each other about which "cute" guy they saw.

anyways posting pictures on rateing sites, i've done a search and i did see a lot of "hotornot" come up, so it has been discussed but rateins vary from site to site.

needless to say can you actually gauge your attraction level from these things is it accurate? can they be accurate, i find that i normally never go passed an 8 and i'm always bounceing in the range of 7.5 - 8.5 in between rateings sites.

picture of me (its a crappy webcam picture, with a goofy pose i took for a friend)

http://images.thedilly.com/users/2003/12/24/christz/photos/chrisnewhair.jpg

but then again i've been told i'm more attractive in person than my pics let off to be by pretty much everybody, i get lots of looks from attractive girls AND i also manage to pull ONLY HB8's and 9's my track record proovs it.

but when i see my low rateing on some of these sites, i get kinda self concious. You think its all in my head?

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hotornot is a lame site with geeks and nerds clicking "1" on everyone :rolleyes:

I use to get 8 now with a clear digital camera picture I get like 6 :mad: :p

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tom121
hotornot is a lame site with geeks and nerds clicking "1" on everyone :rolleyes:
It's funny how everybody says this. How do you know that's what happens? I mean really, how do you know?

Anyways, Hot or Not's ratings are calculated on a scale in relation to everyone who posts their pic...Meaning people who vote "1" for everbody don't actually affect anyone's score.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
It's funny how everybody says this. How do you know that's what happens? I mean really, how do you know?
BECAUSE I DO IT!!!! :p

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
pictures dont mean sh1t.

People can look completely different in real life compared to a pic. For reals.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No wonder... that explains a lot.

You all are probably the reason my rating on hotornot.com is a "Holy Sh*t You're Ugly". I thought they only gave out numbers, but I guess I am special.

D'light

Don Juan
Reaction score
check this out...not to be ****y, but i know im hot stuff....i am only a 7.5...........most of my ratings are 1's, it gives you a histogram of what numbers people have clicked for you. next is 5, the second most picked, so...yeah its worthless

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a 10 before a gained 40 kilos and grew a third arm out of my a$$. hotornot still gives me a 10, though. Nerds like third arms.

Anyway, I give all guys who show pictures of their abs 1s because I think it's dumb. As much as you think girls are attracted to that...well we are, but your ego is way too big. I guess we're also attracted to that. Nevermind.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's good to see most of you idiots read my post...Oh wait...

It doesn't matter if people vote a 1 for everybody because your rating is a PERCENTILE, not an average. If you ever took a standardized test, and made an actual attempt to understand your score, you would understand this concept.

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? Where on earth did you find that out?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MsThang
I was a 10 before a gained 40 kilos and grew a third arm out of my a$$. hotornot still gives me a 10, though. Nerds like third arms.

Anyway, I give all guys who show pictures of their abs 1s because I think it's dumb. As much as you think girls are attracted to that...well we are, but your ego is way too big. I guess we're also attracted to that. Nevermind.
I don't even rate pictures. I'm too busy playing Final Fantasy XI online and offending dumb people and girly men on Yahoo to rate pictures.

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
I don't even rate pictures. I'm too busy playing Final Fantasy XI online and offending dumb people and girly men on Yahoo to rate pictures.
Oh, I love you :) You're right, though, I haven't been on one of those sites since I was about 17.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, I give all guys who show pictures of their abs 1s because I think it's dumb. As much as you think girls are attracted to that...well we are, but your ego is way too big. I guess we're also attracted to that. Nevermind
so you're the reason I went down to a 9.7, anyway guilty as charged:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/mishob/egomaniacovermatter.jpg

as for the guys that go around voting 1 on other guys, why are you sitting at home and looking at pictures of other guys? may wanna get out of the appt sometime, or the closet.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also, I tested several websites with this pic, my rating was highest on hotornot.com, followed by wouldyouhitthis.com, followed by facethejury.com.

SInce hotornot is the only one that doesn't show a profile next to a pic, I can assume the lower scores on other websites are because some girls found my profile offensive. Tho I did get a marriage proposal on FTJ, internet girls are f'ed up heh.