Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Apparently I'm under silent treatment

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically a girl I'm dating seriously wanted me to meet her today when she finishes at work, dine together then bang at her place where we will sleep.

Tomorrow morning she will get up early to get back to work and I have to leave her place to get back to mine...but again she wants to meet again tomorrow too same time, have dinner out then get to my place.

Keep in mind that our places are far about 2 hours to each other and require public transports since the traffic and the parking are unreal.

I told her that I have stuff to do and she can have me either today or friday but not both, I even suggested that we could meet today but tomorrow I wont go to the center but she will come to me either via train or taxi.

Then after some "your choice" and "do what you want" she moved to the silent treatment.

So my plan is just let it go today then get back at her tomorrow so I can skip the two days in a row and proceed as one of the options I gave her.

Anything I'm missing in this mess? Im not used to relationships, have been more of a f-buddy time most my life.
Years ago i had this issue with a woman i was dating for several years. I was working and going to grad school at the time, and she couldn't accept the fact that i could actually be tired and not want to meet her after she got off work.

One week in particular.. i told her i was not going to be able to make some Friday night party that she wanted me to go to. She got super mad and pissy..and damn near begged me to go because all her friends were going to be there.

I made up my mind, decided not to go but took a nap and started feeling better and showed up late to the party. She was so happy to see me because she really thought i wasn't going to show. Instead of overpromising and under-delivering i flat out told her no but showed up when i had enough energy. I can't say that's always the way to go, but NO is powerful. You can always show up later if you feel like it, which that particular night i did feel like it eventually.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Its a test. Her interest is declining.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd smash today (Thursday) and straight tell her no on Friday due to other commitments, smash first, explain/talk later. Just agree to today and tomorrow explain, it's your reality you need to own it.

I'd say 30 min is also my max as @SW15 said, I had an ex that lived 1 hour away but close to my work in Central London, so it worked, I'd go to hers from work, go to work from her place. However, that was years ago I couldn't do that now.

You need an easy life and it seems neither of you drive (double red flag - I'm not buying that driving and parking 5-10 minute walk away is not feasible).

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't even travel more than 30 minutes for a casual sex situation (aka situationship).
Girl is 25, hot, fertile, sexy, you wouldn’t drive 30 min to sleep with her?

I mean if the girl is over 30, would agree. wouldn’t go 5 min. But if the girl is under 30 and hot, would fly to China.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl is 25, hot, fertile, sexy, you wouldn’t drive 30 min to sleep with her?

I mean if the girl is over 30, would agree. wouldn’t go 5 min. But if the girl is under 30 and hot, would fly to China.
Depends on my situation. As of right now, I wouldn’t. It is not worth tanking my current relationship for some psleeve I wouldn’t commit too.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaded? Most of y’all are operating in scarcity to even consider the commute lol. If I’m going to drive 30 plus minutes for a woman, she better be perfect and my dream girl ;)
I love the game but I also dig my girl. It is what it is. Just how I am wired

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so basically I went to her doing my part of the trip yesterday, had a banging session at her then left in the morning.

Told her I had stuff to do today in my area and the only way to meet was for her to come, doing all the travel by hersel till the stop close to my place and she agreed.

She told me she spent the silent treatment time paiting in her head scenarios of many kinds wheter it was me cheating on her or her dumping me...she got angry when I laughted about it and suggested to send her CV to netflix.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women over think things to death and create stories in their heads. Usually the worse scenarios possible too. Very childish behavior if you ask me. Good you stood your ground and told her what you could offer. Sounds like she doesn’t have anything going on in her life that keeps her busy. I think this is typical as hobbies seem to be foreign to some women. I often have to entertain my wife on the weekends because she is bored while I have a hundred projects “we” need to do.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so basically I went to her doing my part of the trip yesterday, had a banging session at her then left in the morning.

Told her I had stuff to do today in my area and the only way to meet was for her to come, doing all the travel by hersel till the stop close to my place and she agreed.

She told me she spent the silent treatment time paiting in her head scenarios of many kinds wheter it was me cheating on her or her dumping me...she got angry when I laughted about it and suggested to send her CV to netflix.
Two questions:

How long have you been dating her?

How often do you usually see her?

If you recently started seeing her then she's pushing the boundaries to see how far you'll jump for her (aka sh1t testing), and you just let her know :up:. Now she knows where she currently stands.

However, if you're seeing her on the reg and you're getting close to the 3 month mark, it may be make or break time, and she's pushing for one or the other.