"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

App for following multiple women's ovulation cycles

diogenes84

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
40
Reaction score
17
Location
Berlin
Hey guys,

the effect of the monthly hormone changes and the behavior patterns that result from it are probably known to many of you "seasoned DJs".

There are of course apps to follow one cycle (wether intended for the girl or her bf to avoid PMS trouble lol)

I am actually looking for one to track the cycle of multiple women and have not found one that seems legit(!) on the Play store (I'm on Android).


So not only do I want to enjoy a few carefree days with my plates but also make other women in my social cycle more predictable.
Any recommendations?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Google calendar might be your best bet for multiple women.

Or look into Cattle herd breeding software for predicting estrus cycles of multiples.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
If I’m with a woman long enough I can smell when she’s ragging.
 

diogenes84

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
40
Reaction score
17
Location
Berlin
If I’m with a woman long enough I can smell when she’s ragging.
well it's too late by then XD

@2Rocky I actually have 2 cycles at least beginning dates in my google calender but it's pretty tiring to then think about which days would be dangerous.
darn it...I was really hoping for an insider jewel here...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
this seems smart. what behaviors are expected at different times of the cycle?
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I only track cycles to know when I can't get them pregnant
 

diogenes84

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
40
Reaction score
17
Location
Berlin
I only track cycles to know when I can't get them pregnant
Well this is obv. the most important aspect. sure.

But it is also quite entertaining to watch how they react differently like described by Rollo Tomassi. Sometimes at work you can really tell that one is ovulating because she is soo much different than usual.
 

sch

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
64
Reaction score
49
Google calendar might be your best bet for multiple women.

Or look into Cattle herd breeding software for predicting estrus cycles of multiples.
Google Calendar is the simplest solution available. Just don't forget to update it if the cycle comes earlier or later.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

diogenes84

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
40
Reaction score
17
Location
Berlin
this seems smart. what behaviors are expected at different times of the cycle?
read up on Rollo Tomassi. The kind of Alpha male dominant behavior that will land you in the first half of the cycle and just before ovulation could disqualify you if she is close to her period. More need for listening, cuddling and reliability then.
Not that you need to bang all chicks all the time. Good practice anyway to respond to these subconscious tendencies in interaction. Also with friends and colleagues.
 

diogenes84

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
40
Reaction score
17
Location
Berlin
Google Calendar is the simplest solution available. Just don't forget to update it if the cycle comes earlier or later.
thank you, that is what I am doing now. ^^ But it requires more thinking to estimate the fertile days within this period (which is also different lengths for each woman) and I was just hoping for a warning sign popping up within an app XD
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
BUMP

2 condoms broke and I nutted in the girl I'm seeing on Sunday, her period is next week Wednesday so the countdown begins. I've gone cold/ghost out of anger, anger at myself more than anything.

Why don't I learn?
 
Top