Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Apologies

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not often I find a new idea that should be added to my beliefs and morals, but just recently I came across this statement:

Your apology needs to be as loud as your disrespect was.

Now, that's an interesting statement. You accidentally bump into someone, you tell them you're sorry and move on with life. If someone borrows $1000 from me and they don't pay it back, well that one's a little more difficult.

If anything, I'd like to add something to that statement...

Your apology needs to be at least as loud as your disrespect was.

So if someone borrows $1000 and eventually decides to repay it, perhaps paying back a little extra along with the apology would be reasonable for forgiveness. Making things right and then some shows that there's genuine remorse that they did you wrong.

However, I also believe there are some things that should never be forgiven. Sexual abuse, cheating, and murder without cause would come into play. (I'm not going to criticize a person who murders a child molester.) But for those who do things that could certainly fall under the "forgive" category, I think this statement is a damn good guideline to follow.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Agreed. A man needs to present the amount of his remorse in a truthfully sincere and believable manner to the offended party and yes, said remorse should match the crime…

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well technically there are apologies that cant fix what happens as much as there are wrongs made by mistakes and wrongs made on purpose.

Im driving like a dumbass and I hit a parked car, needless to say I have to pay the full amount of the damage plus and extra for the disturb I inflicted to the owne, this kind of wrong could be forgiven.

Lets say an arrogant bastars starts mocking in public a poor man near his family while that man cant do sh1t about it either cause he is small or cause the law is more harsh toward physical violence than psychological violence.

In this second case we have a wrong made on purpose with no necessity and for sure not by mistake, do you believe apologies can do anything? even a generous amount of money?

I believe apologies make sense when the person who made something wrong didnt do it on purpose or at least made it by mistake, someone who wrongs other on purpose or for fun is very unlikely to be sincere in his apologies or will to fix it.

Btw never heard or seen a woman acknowledge any wrong done and apologizing, only fake apologies to get something in return.