Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Apocolipto's path to becoming a ladies man =P

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like the wrong time to get a girlfriend. You're probably going to second-guess the decision. You need to have conviction on this. Either you want a stable girlfriend or you don't. Your first reaction is probably the right one, do not change it.

Stability is key for a relationship. If your life is not stable, dump her and find a new girl (and don't make her your girlfriend, just have fun!)

On the other hand, relationships can be very fulfilling if you're sure you want one.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jack, which things without a girl? I'm not sure what u meant.

@Learning,why do you think it's the wrong time? I wanted a gf for the steady relationship, and to work on it. Also, I want to work on other aspects of life than attracting endless streams of girls. Sure it's fun, and that's what we get into the game for. But, later it turns into a deeper, more spiritual journey. a journey of discovery and enlightment.

Apoco

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided being in a relationship is NOT what I want right now. I wanna be free with girls. I also realised I don't have time to waste on girls 24/7.

At the moment I haven't really got back to the gym. Need to get back there. Also bought a lot of food for my bulk diet. Just going to be doing compounds mostly.

My other goal is I need money to support my lifestyle. I'm now focusing on Internet Marketing a lot. I need $5000 / R40000 to buy my CBR600. So I'm going to start focusing a lot of my time on making money.

And as for "game". I'm not following any structure, as MM at the moment. When I'm out, or anywhere for that matter, my goal for any interaction is to have fun, escalate, and not give a fvck about outcome/reactions.

I'm also doing my own outdoor marijuana grow this year. Got my first sprout yesterday. It's almost winter here so they won't grow into massive plants.

Just a quick update. Need to start learning for my 125cc bike learners. So much going on inside my brain lol.

Cheerz guys.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, back for a short update as I'm tired as hell!!

Bodybuilding: Been slacking this entire 2013. Starting gym on monday. All compounds. I weighed 81kg before summer vacation 2012, now I'm 73kg. Though I look much better now. I've got a diet, creatine, supplements and 240mg of Dianabol. It's gonna be like 10mg everyday for 3 weeks so it's really nothing.

Internet Marketing(IM): Have tried a method, but got no replies from other websites, so first fail. I'm beginning a Joint Venture with another dude with micro niche sites, using advertising and an info product.

Game: I'm not really focusing on chicks that much. I just have fun with a interaction and physically escalate it. Like I've got two models into me, and tonight I was at a wedding with HBMegz(her sisters wedding) as her date, and ending up in a hot make out session with her cousin around the corner in the parking lot.(Was rubbing her t1ts and as$, so hot. Getting excited just thinking about it.) I've also got a growing reputation.

Goals:

*Gain 5kg of quality weight, and gain strength.

*reach $10 A DAY online.

*Fvck a girl again.

*Get my learners for my bike.

That's it guys.
Apoco

PS:Norwegian, I think someone hacked your FB. OR: You turned gay somewhere along the road. :p

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, whats up? :)

I'm not really on this forum anymore focusing solely on chicks, but becoming a man and being the best I can.

I'm in the rugby team again. My legs are fvcked from training. I'm not on a strict diet anymore and just eat what gets in front of me. Also, I don't have time to go to the gym. (So no roids Danzy lol.)

I'm currently brainstorming about my Internet marketing career. Have tried two stategies so far( half assed I must add.) but they weren't for me. I'm considering creating my own info product and doing a launch.

Social life is a bit quiet but I'm not worried. I have so much happening in my life that I can't really be bothered by getting a gf. This "game" isn't really about chicks at all, but about us. Being the best we can be. Being A MAN!
I'm overly confident though nowadays, and beginning to turn into a real extrovert. I don't care what people think about me.(Although no one has a prob with me. Not the popular group through to the most unpopulars. I'm friends with everybody.) Another thing I noticed is that if someone is behaving in any way that I DON'T like, I quickly tend to become aggrevated. Like today I quickly got aggresive at someone throwing me with paper. Anyway..

Just a short update. Need to get back to my homework and "business" lol.

Cheers guys,
Apoco

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys, I'm back for a little update.

I'm loving life at the moment. Everything except my school grades in some subjects. :p

Hah, anyway, I'm still playing rugby but I'm so unfit. Need to work on that. I have a ten day holiday before the next semester starts and it's games again, so I'll work on that. Jogging etc.

Other thing I've been thinking about recently is about becoming a model somewhere in the future. Fashion model to be precise. Since I've been working out and getting rid of my acne, I'm getting really more attractive. I've gotten 5 compliments today on I'm sexy and very attractive. So that's good. I'll be working on getting more fit to help here.

On to business side of things. My school work is great in most subjects. But, some grades(actually maths) I'm failing due to a test I failed. Need to work on that more.

I'm starting my own e-business soon. I'm getting a few rich friends to invest in the venture, and I'll most probably work this vacation so I'll also be able to invest. My goal with this is to get a good income, and leave school. I don't want school, I want to be an entrepeneur. I WILL SUCCEED in this business.

To my social life, I'm very extrovert from where I was a year ago. I was a very big introvert. I talk to girls and enjoy every interaction with anyone. That's sorta where I got all my compliments from.

I was at a party Friday night, just close friends of a friend of mine(HB7) and there was this sexy chick there with long boots and a long jacket with just naked legs. That was nice to see :p I at one time tried to lock her into my set(here comes the PUA in me lol) with my drink, but I was drinking and was busy talking with everyone, dancing and playing pool that I forgot about her. We met again outside while smoking bongs in a huge crowd in some street next to the host's street at like 10pm, and I lost her in the crowd. AHH, still a fun night! :)

At the moment a HB8 is into me. Just plain text game so far, but I've got huge social proof as I got her number from a very good mutual friend of ours. Want to meet up with her soon. She's just hot. Looks like another model we'll see. I want to hit up HBretard again, but she's got a bf. I'm not worried about girls right now.

Sorry if it's a large wall of text. :)

Apoco

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whaaaatsuuuup! :)

Well guys since I'm on vacation now I'm just chilling around with friends, smoking the herb , working on my business(which I sort of got going today), working out and set a date with the text game HB8 from my previous report.

She's so into me, and we haven't even met. I've just been using frames to control our interactions. I WILL make out with her tomorrow!

Reading up on more alpha male info, as I feel I can improve even more. Want to make out a lot this vacation!

Anyway, will update on what happens tomorrow.

Apoco :)

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The school starts on monday, so I have to get prepared again.

Goals: Work hard in school! This is important!

Work hard in rugby and working out. (Rugby conditioning and military calisthenics)

I've made $1.60 online. Lol, it's not much, but a start. I want to earn at least $20 by the end of the month.

I want to integrate my "gaming" personality into my daily everything. It feels sometimes that I have to "turn it on". I want to be Cassanova anytime!

I have a thing with this HB8. Other than that I'm a bit dry at the moment. That's just because this last couple of weeks I haven't been out much. I'm starting the no fap again tomorrow. Then I'm always horny!

I want to update this thread more regularly.

Apoco

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn guys, it's been a while.

I had troubles with my internet connection, but everything's fixed now.

For those of you that follow my journal you'd have seen that I mentioned a lot of e-business and the idea of earning steady income so that when I'm done with school I'm free. I read The Millionaire Fastlane, a mindset based book on business. Everything in there corresponds with a lot of PUA products I've read, so that was nice.

Though, it got me thinking, everybody is in this rat race, 9-5, never having financial freedom or freedom of self. Everybody works for someone, and mostly they don't like their jobs. Everybody leads the same damn depressing lifestyle. But, why not use the mindsets that we have in pickup and this business mindsets to create a future, our own future? Who says you can't retire a millionaire at age 25? Society tells you so. Society is a bull**** smokescreen illusion of reality. You can create your own destiny, and be free.

This is what's been going on in my head lately. If you read his material you'll see he doesn't even advise after school studying, because that's the "slowlane". Very nice book.

Some food for thought, missed u guys! :)

Also, I see we have a wave of newbs. :) Welcome!

Apoco

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo guys, whats up? :)

Damn I have so much sh1t going on! I guess that's a good thing though??

My nephew is coming down this weekend and sleeping over. I have a great party I'm coming to with all my friends and HBmotox the HB8 from earlier in the journal. So I'm taking my nephew with. This weekend should rock as I'm fvcking horny and want to kiss this chick Friday. I also have this other chicky my step sis knows, she's two years younger than me but damn she's beautiful :) I'm trying to decide if I should go for it? She's younger than me!

Anyway, I wanna rock this weekend! I haven't been out in a while, so I'm ready for partying and pulling :)

I also got myself a waitering job at Wimpy paying about R13 rand an hour and R18 on Sundays. I'd get about R2500-R3000 for the vacation. Not bad. I'll be working halfday so I'll have free time atleast.

I'm zoning on some Em beats right now and was just in the mood for a update :)

Apoco