Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aphorisms

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all comes down to this choice: live your dreams or live other people's dreams.

The bitterness of a poor quality woman is remembered far longer then the sweetness of how easy it was to get her. Keep your standards up. Aim HIGH.

The difference between successful people and unsuccessful people is this: the former INVESTS his time while the latter SPENDS his time. Most young people don’t realize that they are at a golden moment to plant seeds of talent to harvest throughout their lives. Some think, “When you get older, it gets harder.” That’s only if you SPEND rather then INVEST. If you INVEST your time, life keeps getting easier and more fun.

The more divided a man is between his dream and self, the more he will point to how ‘nice’ he is, how ‘intellectual’ he is, and unceasingly inform us on how ‘rotten’ the world is.

Philosophy is the refuge for those who refuse to be flesh-and-blood.

Who are the truly unhappy males? It is those who live for the women’s desire. These include the Nice Guys, the Players, and anyone who dresses, talks, and even puts their profession at what ‘women want’. These guys have no sense of self when a woman stands before them.

Don Juaning works best when you don’t think about it too much.

Unlimited opportunities with women are just as frustrating as no opportunities. The Nice Guy and the Lady Killer will end up with the same frustration. The only cure is to create your own world, your own standards, your own life, and bring women into your world (rather then be sucked into their world).

When you see a metrosexual, call him ‘princess’. That is the correct name for such creatures.

Men and women fail in their relationships usually because they think they ought to ‘act’ in some type of way to gain the other person’s favor. It never works. And even if it did work, you still aren’t compatible. It shows that the person is scared of their own world or lack of one.

Some people think women are weak and stupid. I disagree strongly and, you know what, so do you. The reason why there is a forum is precisely because women were stronger than we thought.

The fulfillment of your own sexuality is nothing less than your battle for existence.

Consistency is the most important thing to success… in anything. Some say, “Poo poo! I only asked out one girl this week. I come to this board and hear a guy asking out a hundred chicks!” Stop it. It is more important to make it a habit. Any fool can go talk to a hundred chicks in a week, such as at a large gathering or something. But very few can keep it consistent. Even if you ask out one girl a week, that is 52 girls in a year! That is more girls asked out in a year than most guys ask out in a lifetime! The consistency is all!

There is no method except yourself.

Women occupy a place, in thought and action, which is unique and essential to Man and the world. Why on Earth would they reject the precious gifts Nature has given them to imitate models of ‘male domination’? The genius of every woman is to love; to protect and nourish the lives entrusted to her; and to support the full development of life in others.

Ignoring the truth of sexuality is ignoring the truth of life. Break sexuality’s cycle and so end up in a life of utter collapse.

Dreams are more powerful than facts. Imagination is stronger than knowledge, the myth more powerful than history, and passion will always go further than experience. The final word to the book of science is that the world can be made to whatever we want, that the real world is not outside you but within, which gives us all the power to begin the world over again.

Mediocrities avoid risk the way alcoholics avoid a cure.

Most people live in a web of narcissism and they have different strategies to achieve it, which people mistake for different lives. From the intellectual who reads solely to stroke his ego to orgasmic revelation, to the player who sticks his pride in so many chicks, to girls who pop themselves with "cherry-like" husbands and kids just to make the neighbors’ jealous, the strategies differ; the narcissism is the same.

Ladies, if you have only one hour left to live, spend it with Nice Guy. That hour will seem like an eternity.

Manners for men: direction of masculine strength, not the denial of it.

The difference between mistakes and experience is this: mistakes are made when one has not achieved his desires whereas experience is made when the desires are achieved. If you still are making mistakes, keep making them, and at some point all those mistakes will morph into "experience".

Show me an unsuccessful person in life and I will show you a person who thinks they are 'perfect'.

Planned perfection? Pah! Give me the heartaches and shocks that flesh is heir to! No more will I bare Lady Patience digging her spurs into me to slow down and 'watch myself'. This 'perfection' is an Athena child grown directly from your head. Every third thought shall be my grave.

Older women are easiest to have casual affairs with. Youth is a wizard’s staff and without it, she can cast no spells.

Relationships of the ‘New’ Man and the ‘New’ Woman are two androgynous beings swapping a phallus. “I’ll be the Man for today, honey.” “OK dear, but I get the phallus Thursday for a meeting at work.”

Faith in the ‘glory’ of women is a substitute for the lost faith we have in ourselves.

The burning honor that men feel duty bound toward women is ‘attaching our drowning selves to a passing raft’. What looks like ‘nobility’ is a way of holding on for dear life. Take away the ‘honor’ a man feels he owes to the woman and you leave his life puny and meaningless.

Exchanging self-centeredness for chivalry (selflessness), men gain enormously in self-esteem. The vanity of the chivalrous, even those who proclaim utmost humility, outdoes the vanity of the self-centered.

Sexuality extends outside the bedroom. Did sexuality exist in films of the 50s and downward? There you find the greatest depictions of romance (of how the tension builds and builds just for a kiss), of plot (epics), and of men (John Wayne). Imagine if people, today, externalized their sexuality outside in the same way. Rather than cocooning our sexuality in the bedroom, it would now be part of every waking moment. Let society become sexualized (as opposed to eroticized) once again.

Reveal a man's perspective on woman and reveal his perspective on life.

Men conquer worlds; women conquer men.

Listen very carefully to the words women use when they talk about men (especially among themselves). It is like their conversation is revolving around domestic appliances.

Women and finance are not two but one.

Why do people remain scared their entire lives? Because what you call fear, they call 'virtue'. This applies with women as well as with money. “It is virtue in being chivalrous.” It is FEAR that is behind that chivalrousness. “It is virtue in saving and living cheaply.” It is FEAR of investing and living well that is behind the saving and cheapness.

Why do older women DESPISE beautiful young women? It is because they have the potential to be very rich. Older women never despise young ugly women or married beautiful women (attached with regular joe shmoe husbands).

Education used to be attached to sexuality, that to be educated was to be a Man. The University used to be Mankind’s Armory against Nature. Mathematics (how far? How fast? How long? What shape?), Biology (What relationship does this form of Nature have with this form?), Art (reflecting Nature back at itself), History (chronicling Nature’s path), and Law (how to deal with Human Nature? including philosophy, poetry, etc.) The University has turned into an expensive adolescent summer camp.
Now, education, being de-sexualized, is pure trivia. You bubble in circles in a scantron, regurgitate the book or paraphrase the professor’s words back to him in an essay, or memorize phylum, orders, and species of taxonomic nonsense for scientific labs. You procrastinate when studying because you know that it is not knowledge, just trivia. Compare that to your eagerness to learn the information here. Here, there is no trivia as everyone knows the knowledge is connected to Nature and to life. This sense of decline in education would be corrected if the departments (especially the Humanities) stopped being trivia, stopped being political, and embraced the warrior spirit against Nature that the fields originated with.

Beautiful women and romanticism are like oil and water, they do not mix. Choose one.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many people think it is ‘AFC’ to fall in love. If you fall in love, cherish it! I would give up years of countless stupid chicks just to feel that way about a girl again.

Remember this saying? “You can remove the girl from Louisiana, but you cannot remove Louisiana from the girl.”

You can bring a foreign woman from South America or Asia into America, but that is like putting good food into an unclean dish. The food eventually spoils.

Many find a woman (or women) as a substitute for achievement. This is female thinking, that the ‘union’ means your life is complete.
Others think the ‘Don Juan’ ends as soon as he gets a girl. It doesn’t. You must prove your worth everyday in life. Childhood is over. When you think you are ‘achieving things’ because you have a woman or women, you stunt life.

Take a young man who is skinny, shy, isolated, and a dork. Fat girls keep pestering him. Girls set him up with women no one else wants. Yet, he dreams of life, of joy, of strength, of new realms beyond this one. Fat and ugly women disappear as if he simply changed clothing. Sun-like, he becomes a world everyone revolves around as he is now seen as interesting, fun, and muscular. Rather than park his life and watch everyone zoom by, or drive a snail's pace for fear of 'risk', he now lives life in the fast lane.

Boredom is where all evils enter the world. And when a person is bored, he is bored with himself. Interesting people, in their daily lives, are never bored as they find everything interesting.

Women who bark at a gentleman will lick the boot of an @sshole.

In high school, you thought women would ‘mature’ and stop liking the jocks or jerks. In college, you thought women would mature and dislike the frat boys, sports guys, and start to be attracted to Nice Guy. In your thirties, you thought that women were FINALLY wisening up. No, women didn’t mature; they just ran out of don juans. No matter what her age or relationship status, a woman will look at those guys and LUST. Women indefinitely remain women.

Since the changes and joys of life’s arc (babies, family, courtship, marriage) have no role for the intelligentsia, it is no surprise that anti-sexuality flourishes among intellectuals. The greatest dupe with women (and life) is not the janitor, not the Nice Guys, it is the professor cocooned in doctorates against life.

In ages past, women did not own their own sexuality. Their hair was hidden, they were fully clothed. This was because female sexuality was seen as powerful and controlling. So when rape became the man’s fault, more and more skin was revealed. A few men have fought back with embracing their own sexuality (Three choices: (1) be powerless to female sexuality, (2) cover the women up to keep peace of mind, (3) answer back with your own sexuality), they have chosen the third choice. Now, there is a problem with women raping men. Usually this is done through fat women deliberately getting the guy drunk and taking advantage. A friend of mine was raped this way but he refused to press charges because he didn’t want it to become public. I almost was raped myself (and have had female friends warn me that women will try to rape me). Since rape is now seen as the fault of the men, will women be seen as rapists themselves? Oh, this will drive feminists nuts.

Man! Man! Man! In three words, I have summed up the appetite of History.

When a woman does not mind her own business, it is because it is not worth minding. She takes her mind off her meaningless affairs by minding other people’s business. So she creates dramas, wants to control your life, looks for a guy to cure the boredom she has in life. This type of woman must be avoided at all costs.

Romanticism is the enemy. It destroys lives, makes people get together who shouldn’t, and makes the PURSUIT of a lover more acceptable then the COMPANY of the lover.
There are several strands of Romanticism. First, is the ENVY strand. Guys want a certain girl or girls want a certain guy solely to have everyone envy them. People want others to envy them because they know they have no real worth to themselves. Second, is the Star-Crossed-Lovers strand. Girls or guys will go over-the-top with a ‘two cherries stuck together’ mantra of love. They do this because they have no sense of self. Third, is the romanticism of sex as an achievement. These guys or girls will believe that they are the first ones in history to discover the joys of sex and are stuffed with the words of ‘liberating’, ‘new’, ‘revolution’, and ‘freedom’. Yet, the result is that they end up less free, not doing anything new, tightening chains around their sorry life, and cannot face the fact that they are centuries behind the times.

Television is for women and losers.

Some guys look for a girlfriend as incentive for them to get a life, as someone to push them to get rich, and for someone to make themselves happy. These fools do not even know what women are. They think women are some type of GENIE that grants them wishes such as wealth, popularity, and happiness. Now we know the convoluted brain where such shows like ‘Bewitched’ and ‘I Dream of Jeannie” came from.

Often, a lady asks, “If I get fat, my Pooky Wooky, will you still love me?” And I reply, “My dear, Aristotle defines love as founding friendship on beauty. If there is no beauty to base friendship on, then, according to Aristotle, there can be no love.” And what can she say to that!

Intelligence is not conscience. Intelligence is not virtue. Intelligence is not character. Intelligence is not morality. Oh intellectuals, who find themselves so brilliant that they think they ought to outshine all stars, they do not notice their own contradictions. It is impossible to debate with intellectuals because, with them, you can come to no truths. They are the living contradictions.

Ever notice how when driving, a car that is slower than us is an ‘idiot’ while a car going faster than us is a ‘maniac’? It is the same with women. A guy who has more women than you will be seen as ‘reckless’ while a guy with less women will be seen as an ‘idiot’.

Life is always better than Non-Life. Always.

When a woman talks to a man, she is thinking of his future (his earning potential, etc.), and when a man talks to a woman, he is thinking of her past (how old is she? her weight? her history?). It just shows that you guys are free to make mistakes, as women will look at your future, not your past.

Women-Condemning is far easier than Self-Realization.

Often a women’s beauty will echo your finished world. The unfinished world will get unfinished women.

Feminism is but one of the many arrows of the Modern Bow, all aimed at targeting Sexuality.

Those who hold hatred at differences between men and women hold hatred at Humanity. They literally despise being human.

Women ought to look at the success of Feminism as its Ultimate Refutation. Feminism holds that men, and the EVIL sexuality men impose on women, ran the world in a vast patriarchy. If this was true, feminism wouldn’t have a chance or at least experience fierce opposition from ‘patriarchy’. Yet, historically feminism’s biggest critics were women. Men passively accepted it. It shows that while men may conquer the world, women conquer men. Men’s problem today is being too nice, too sappy. By letting Feminism thrive, men show that we want to please women and that men are more influenced by women than feminists would dare admit. I would dare say that Feminism is the only modern movement that describes men as the way they would love to think of themselves: as dangerous, conquering, rulers. In reality, men are delegated in womaniverse the same status as donkeys. The cutest hardest working donkey wins!

Theory! Endless theory! I want to move to this Land of Theory the intellectuals emerge from. For in Theory, everything is correct.

We project ourselves onto the world. If the world becomes cruel or evil, it is time to examine ourselves.

People love optimistic people. Look at those who write books on becoming ‘optimistic’. They become rich because optimism isn’t a natural state! The politicians elected usually are the more ‘optimistic’ ones. No woman will want an unhappy guy. She has enough problems already.

Women fear being alone more than being harmed.

Women will sit and stew. Your job is to grab her by the hand and say, “Let’s go!” Embrace action and women follow.

How do you get rid of lustful women? You laugh now but eventually you’ll find all these skags trying to ‘be nice’ to you, to get close to you, to be a pest, and in some cases, get you drunk and rape you. After all, the more DISINTERESTED we are to women the more she accepts that as a challenge and pursue. These seven words cut to the chase and have served me well: “You just aren’t woman enough for me.” (‘But Pook! I don’t get it!’ Don’t worry, THEY will. Women know EXACTLY what that means.)

Women love the working man. They love to see him work.

Women are still the little girls they used to be with the addition of milk sacs and fat deposits. If you keep this in mind, you will do all the things correctly with them. Between the ages of 5 and 20, women did not suddenly become ‘mysterious’ or ‘bizarre’. She just got more estrogen. How you deal with 5 year old girls is how you deal with 25 year old girls.

Those that seek only POWER over the opposite sex will never achieve love.
Those that embrace power over the opposite sex do so because they fear their LACK OF POWER over themselves (regarding the opposite sex). This is why the bitter Nice Guy snaps into a full fledged player.

Women will never stop surprising you.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not underestimate the fairer sex. Women are more likely, then men, to use you for sex or for anything else. They manipulate men through their vanity. A humble man is invincible against women.

The problem with the virgins, both men and women, is that they think their virginity alone means they are honest, wonderful, virtuous, and a wonder of the world. Virginity has no connection with honesty or can substitute virtue itself. It is no wonder then that the virgin is alone because he/she is filled with ‘self-love’. Intense self-love is the most vile sin of all. It is in this that the ***** can become more pure than the virgin.

You are not free to be nothing. Nature has given you a gender, one you did not choose. You must act like a man, look like a man, and be a man. If you refuse to do so, you will not attract the women you want, and Nature will burn your life with melancholy.
The very root of the anti-sexuality that has been sprung on us is trying to FREE us from gender. To be Human is to be free, to be free from being Human is to be a slave. Feminists find themselves as the new agents of liberty but they are forgetting that the basis of liberty is the Law of Nature.

Many virgins here believe that infinite access to sex will give them freedom. It won’t. The claws of Nature will just dig in deeper. The only path for freedom is to understand how Nature works and be able to work inside its system, to be able to control your life the way you want.

Women do not deceive men. We use women to deceive ourselves.

We no longer know the difference between SEX and STOCKS. “Did Pook say sex and stocks?” Yes. People view sex like some medium of exchange, something the more they make with a person, the more ‘votes’ and control they ought to get. Contrast this to stocks where people buy hoping the stocks get pregnant and reproduce.

If only there was a third gender to referee! Perhaps that what the elderly did, as they became more androgynous, with their courtships, rituals and bundling.

Guys who easily deceive themselves will find no difficulty in being deceived, used, and corralled by women.

We all have failings in life. The losers are those who seek women as a balm for their personal failings. “If I marry her, my life will have purpose and be complete!” The result is a nagging frustrated wife. The point is that we helped create the nagging wife, she didn’t come from nowhere.

I have NEVER looked at my own progression into ‘Don Juan’ as the adding of ‘game’ or ‘skills’ or ‘techniques’. It was like I became MORE human. If you compare a Nice Guy and a Don Juan, what is the REAL difference? Is it really that one has ‘game’ and the other doesn’t? Or is one more HUMAN than the other? When a lady views the Nice Guy and the Don Juan, who will she be more comfortable with? The Humanized one. The unfinished men (i.e. Nice Guys) are meant for the unfinished women (i.e. the fat ones).

We are all tossed into this sea of Nature. Many don’t understand swimming so they climb out and analyze everything and shout out how ‘wrong’ and ‘alien’ everything is. These are your philosophers.

The true person of reading is not the intellectual who perverts works into authorities, it is the child getting lost in the story, oblivious of ‘authorities’ themselves. In the same way, a Don Juan is one who gets lost in the joy with women and life, not someone who writes pointy worded manifestos on the subject trying to become an ‘authority’. Such a person is more of a philosopher than a Don Juan.

Many people live through life backwards. At the threshold of youth, they look on older age with disgust, fear, and boredom. “I must have my fun NOW,” they say. So off they go, making famine of time where abundance lies, spending their time rather than investing it. When they get older, their future is exactly as they thought. Since they planted no seeds of talent or skill, they had nothing to harvest so their happiness starved. With this future, they think they were right because their future came as predicted. So then they spread the error by advising youth to act like they did.
Others have been able to checkmate Time. They see it that as one gets older, Life gets easier. So they work hard in their youth, carving out a comfortable place in the world. And as time passes, their work grows easier as does their fame. Since they invested their time rather than spent it, talent, skill, intelligence, and ability grow in abundance. In this life, there is no real decay.

It is the Don Juan that is timeless. What is his origin? He is in literature, history, plays, and has become a legend. It is the Don Juan’s imagination that the world and women find so fascinating. No one ever wrote an opera on the Nice Guy or an epic on the philosopher.

Every woman to me is a portal of discovery. They are all emissaries of Nature, delivering you news on how life works. To many men, anything is easier, from nuclear physics to climbing the tips of mountains, than dealing with a woman he truly loves. Why? With her, he will be unable to hide from himself.

Women are at their loudest when they’re lonely. This is also true with dogs.

Have you ever noticed how some people spend their lives trying to get loved more by strangers than their community? It is like they desire to be some celebrity with no real friends (but with fans). This ‘celebrity’ lifestyle ends up fake. When you hear of singers or actors getting busted for drugs, it often isn’t because that is who they are, but they’re trying to live up to this persona. If a celebrity warns friends, when they meet, not to tell the paparazzi, and the paparazzi show up, who told? Probably the celebrity himself. Their lives are a script.
Compare the above to Don Juan. Many foolishly think the Don Juan is the ‘celebrity’ with women and that female strangers will instantly respond to you on the street, on the elevator, or wherever. This is a silly life, as all these strangers will never really give a damn about you (as you start to do stranger and stranger things to fit into the ‘persona’). Don’t forget your own community. Rather than go for ‘instant hook-ups’ at bars and clubs, try expanding your social circle. Eventually, you’ll get circles and larger circles and even larger circles of women coming after you. These ladies will tell their lady friends about you and the effect just ripples. Even BondJamesBond admits to doing this. This increasing of social circle, of your community, is far far more rewarding than being an introvert who practically costumes his physical appearance, his social self, his emotional self, and (dare I say) his spiritual self for some dumb female stranger who wouldn’t care if he dropped dead the next day!

Don Juaning is easy when it’s a way of life.

Still unconscious, you lie in a coma in a hospital where the real battle is being fought inside you. The doctors stand around, watching. You go to work, go to school, feed, sleep, perhaps sex here and there, but nothing different from the routine of a beast. The doctors are furiously trying to reconnect the currents of your mind to your body. Actually, they desperately are trying to reconnect your life to your soul. No one mentions this but you know it too well: your life depends on the choices you make now in your youth. What you do today echoes a lifetime.

Melting… melting… melting… Look around you. Everything is in a state of decay, everything, nature and non-nature, is melting. Look at the old… their flesh is blasted with antiquity even though they try to speak from a scroll of youth. This way of looking at things makes the world a little bit less *opaque*. Then you will open up Hamlet and realize why Shakespeare phrased it as, “That this too too solid flesh would melt…”

Not having any hyper-realities is dangerous. It means you have to be content solely with life, which means you have to take risks.

Don juan or not don juan? Since people drift towards less pain rather than more pain, it follows that they would rather create a mental world where they would be RIGHT to not don juan. "I'm not her type." "This is not a good time." "She wouldn't like me." “All women here have diseases.” This is how we guys get detached from reality into a mental womb.

It is good for young men to read a post full of aphorisms.

Here we encounter the most popular fiction in our era, "Having a woman equals success with women." It is not considered sufficient that we be successful in our own dreams and goals; we must have a woman no matter what. Nor is it sufficient that we pick the woman we want; no, we must always have a woman, even the most mediocre one, else people question our 'manhood'. It is not enough for one to develop his faculties for physical, intellectual, creative life; he must, above all, have a woman. This fiction defines a Man as anything having a woman, thus keeping males forever mediocre.

Technique is nothing. Communication is everything. The 'techniques' that supposedly 'work' are nothing more than good communication of your desires and intention.

If Schwarzenegger was small, wimpish, but popular celebrity, would he have resonated as much? "No Pook." Why not? The intellectuals tell us it is purely because he is a Hollywood Star. "He is the Terminator!" Ahh! If you compare Schwarzenegger to Davis or any other politician, they all look GIRLY or ANDROGENOUS to beefed up Arnold. And no one really seems to care WHAT issues Arnold has. Wouldn't it be safe to say that Arnold's SHEER MASCULINITY, in other words, SEXUALITY, is the big attraction, especially in the sexuality dead world of politics? This just shows how much society craves sexuality and how much of it is lacking today.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Virgin' is a weasel word. The atmosphere of such word has always been the same, a virgin is pure, innocent, and so on. But a strict definition defines it solely to PHYSICALITY and that of the genitals. A woman may do everything, except slip a penis in her vagina, and may call herself a virgin. Yet, she is not pure, innocent, and such. The 'virgin' definition is too limited. There are guys that have had sex yet still are BLIND to sexuality, they are still AFCs and quite innocent and naive. Then there are guys who may not have had sex but are FULLY AWARE of sexuality, have been stung by it in consciousness, understand and play the part. Which of the two is more of a 'virgin'? Which of the two is innocent? This just shows that our words and labels sometimes are not precise enough to aptly describe Nature.

How absurd is this sentence: "Deliver me the philosophies necessary to make me laugh." What! We say to such a person, "No, there is no philosophy that can teach you to laugh." And they respond with, "Tell us the twelve step program that teaches one to laugh." And we say to them, "There is no how-to in order to get you to laugh." At this, they grow angry and rattle, "You deliberately hide the information we seek! You hide your thoughts and keep them closed to our world!" And we reply, "We do not close the world to you, YOU close the world to you. Do you want to laugh? Look in the mirror." And on and on this goes! Now replace the word 'laugh' with the word 'Don Juan' and you realize why learning to Don Juan is not like an academic degree.

I smell the gasy effects of a holocaust of sexuality. Nazi-like feminists and their footsoldiers, the intellectuals (all believing themselves brilliant and far above Mankind), wearing their arm bands of degrees and organizations, march women and men to 'education chambers' where philosophic spores are clouded into the rooms. Instead of thinking of 'motherhood', 'wife', 'man', 'warrior', 'fatherhood' the people think, 'equality', 'rape', 'patriarchy', 'sensitivity', and 'uni-sex'. The schools, a type of concentration camp themselves, have done their work well. Sexuality has been 'cleansed'. The men and women are now androgynous and march forth proudly with their new 'philosophies' zombie-like.

The more of your ‘world’ that is unleashed, the more ‘order’ comes to your life.

Sexuality, families, and men did not come about because of society. To the contrary, sexuality, families, and men are what made society possible in the first place.

What a gem is a woman that can be alone! For she has a soul, a self, an essence itself! Many women, when alone, cease to exist.

Animals can learn. What do they learn? They learn how to become PETS, in other words, domestication. A dog does not learn how to become a dog, nor a cat into a cat, or a rabbit into a rabbit. The problem with Nice Guys is they keep looking to ‘learn’. But you cannot LEARN to be a Man, you just BE. All this focus on ‘learning’ makes the Nice Guy’s destiny to become a pet.

The truly smart aren’t those who read tons of books and words. The smart are those who can read their own heart and mind.

It seems that the most gifted Don Juans were the most miserable failures with women earlier in life. It is like when they found they couldn’t have their way, they had to compensate by realizing and cultivating their faculties and talents. This is also true with geniuses.

The most virulent feminist I’ve ever met was a male.

There was a man who lived his life by what others thought he should do. He was in a nonsense position of a vice president of a bank. He decided, once in his life, that he would do what HE wanted to do. So he quit his job and embraced his dream of being paid to take people fly-fishing (with a beat up pick-up I might add). His act of freedom had his wife almost very nearly divorced him. This shows that the Nice Guy is the guy with no soul, no sense of self, nor independent in thought, and certainly not a man. By serving everyone’s wishes, he is the manipulated ‘animated instrument’ which is Aristotle’s definition of a slave.

The Nice Guy desire to ‘merge’ with a woman is partly a desire to lose himself.

The Human is caught between his ideal and the world, his dreams and day, his heaven and earth. The passion for evolution models of human courtship and coupling is the desire to jettison off the ideal, the dream, the heaven, to cut the chords that lead us up. Only then can one be content with a loveless, mediocre life, since evolution models of humanity revolve around sex and genetic distribution, no one can point out our failed dreams or measure us against others and expose our inferiority.

Intellectuals are backwards with sexuality. Education moves forward with more questions, not more answers. It is easy to find someone to have answers for everything; it is hard to find someone questioning his own world. Thus, humility is the vehicle of education.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is extraordinary to understand the ordinary.

Some people approach this forum with the Nice Guy essence still intact and say, “Tell us what we must do to get the women.” And a cluster of voices flow to say, “Improve your voice.” “Improve your muscles.” “Improve your ‘confidence’.” “Improve your wardrobe.” These are all very fine and good, gentlemen, and if the Nice Guy adopts them, he certainly will be getting a different response. Yet, he is still stuck to the forum. In essence, he is still a thing and contains no human uniqueness. This is why I find it impossible to ADVISE someone on what they ‘ought’ to do. Rather, we can only show HOW Nature works and perhaps some examples. If a guy comes here for people to instruct him on how to act, what personality he should have, how to dress, how to talk, and so on, does he remain a guy? He still sounds like a ‘thing’ with no self-volition.

Intelligent people often overvalue ‘intelligence’. In fact, they cannot comprehend how intelligence can be overvalued.

It is impossible to introduce a more destructive idea than "Sexuality is evil." This means that all natural actions will be hesitated by philosophic thoughts, that families will be shattered on the Altar of Intelligensia, people will bump into each other only for sex and become public uteruses and dildos (thus, DESTROYING sex by turning it into a mutual masturbation), and the natural harmony of Human life will become that of discord and despair. The result is a fear society.

Don’t listen to guys who say they can get all the women but cannot write a coherent paragraph! Stop placing success on the girl. Don’t let anything take away from your creative, intellectual, physical, spiritual growth. People ask me, “Pook, why do you write these long posts when that time could have been spent to gather more women?” Women and my faculties are not two but ONE.

Women who complain of sexual harassment wish it would happen to them.

All organisms naturally grow and produce fruit. When you notice someone, or yourself, going in circles with changes or not bearing any growth, any fruit, whatever philosophies or mindsets bouncing around in the skull is properly called a cancer. It is destroying you from inside out.

The greater the writer, the less is his philosophy.

Some think Sexuality and Morality contradict each other. They don't, they REINFORCE one another. Sexuality is not just 'lust'. It is Man. It is Woman. It is families. It is the life cycle itself. It is the Anti-Sexuality crowd that is against distinctions in gender, against Man, against Woman, against fathers, against mothers, against life itself.

Look outside. Notice how bridges gracefully stretch empty abysses to one another? Notice how skyscrapers fly towards the sun? Notice the network of roads and highways, these canals of concrete for our engineered-to-the-nth-degree cars? Notice the divinity of the airplanes landing and taking off? Notice the space shuttles piercing the Infinite Void of Nature itself? This is all masculine poetry and it holds our world together. Take a kid from a poverty stricken third world and bring him to this world and watch him go in awe. "How beautiful!" he will say because he, unlike many of the city's inhabitants, understands the value.

The philosopher who is rational, academic, and ever thoughtful is just as distorted as the blood-mad chocolate filled Nice Guy.

Want to make yourself laugh? Watch an old Superman Movie. Clark Kent runs around, de-sexualized, a Nerd-Man. He runs to the phone booth, rips off his shirt to reveal a giant S, and flies around with extreme sexuality (for heaven's sake, he is wearing tights!). Superman alone shows that women are attracted not to smarts, not to genius, but only sexuality. Superman's quest to get Lois Lane to love his DESEXUALIZED state is the wish of every man.

The strangest thing has occurred to me on this forum. I came here looking for love but discovered life. Now, it is not a love for woman or women, it is more a love for life. Do you guys feel this way? It is like we have been given a second chance to get life right, a Second Life as gift.

The Greek Myth has Pyragmion carve his ideal woman out of stone with her coming to life. In the same way, a carpenter must have the idea of a table before he sets knife to woodblock. Plato carved entire Nations out of people with his thought. In the same way, you will take your blob of flesh and carve out the life you want. As you think you shall become!

How do I judge a woman’s character? I see how she treats people who can do nothing for her. This test has never failed me.

You guys can sit here and chatter about ‘seductions’ and sprawling posts that compare yourselves to alpha dogs, wolves, wildebeests, cavemen, and Norwegian rats, I’m going to reside in flesh and blood, those two greasy planes where life forever flows.
On another forum, a guy will spot my success with the women and write a Nice Guy Manifesto. On another forum, a guy will see me and come up with ‘seductions’ that I supposedly employed. Yet, on another forum, one will see me and say that I am an @sshole to women, a jerk, and then the forum will join in chorus condemning me. Yet, on another forum, a guy will see me and write an academic manifesto on the psychological influences bouncing in my head and what I was emitting to get the women. These seductionists, academics, philosophers, and in general critics to the world have one thing in common: they must spin out wordy intellectual excuses for why the world is what it is because they are scared to be flesh and blood.

Growth is evidence of life.

You still think Sexuality is a mark of depravity and evil? Do you realize how the devil was portrayed in the ancients? Not as a goat with a trident and horns. No, the devil was depicted as an androgynous person, completely sexless. It is sexuality that gives the world its color, the plumage on birds, the dances of wildebeests, the chirping of grasshoppers, and the blossom of flowers. In humans, it creates genius. It creates families, your entire family line, your descendents, the glory of the home, and keeps your name alive throughout generations. Sexuality is our victory over Nature.

It is the destiny of the Nice Guy to believe change is something that happens to us. But the Don Juan knows that change is something we make, that the life of the world is not to come from external sources, of women, but through himself as the channel.

Ambitionless men are those who live like women. Ambitionless women are those who live the equality of men.

As society becomes more androgynous, the more sexual intercourse (in different positions, styles, and places) becomes hyped. This is because, above all, men want to feel like a man and woman wants to feel like a woman. When sexuality is outlawed, when men are not allowed to act like men or women to act like women, all focus flows into intercourse.
It is said that society is more sexual than before. The error with this statement is that ‘sexual’ is defined entirely by display and discussion of intercourse. Sexuality includes but is far beyond just ‘sex’. People today confuse sexuality with eroticism.
If this is true, then society is becoming more repressed sexually. The feminists become the new puritans, scared that someone, somewhere, is being male or female. It is a reverse Victorian Age. Where the Victorian Age would cover up a table leg since it resembled a woman, we are in an age where we re-socialize children for fear they might act like men and women, edit out all male pronouns, and consider anything 'masculine' to be 'rude' and anything 'feminine' to be 'weak'. This dry apocalypse of sexuality is the Modern Crisis that psychologists are trying to figure out.

Waste time and time will waste you.

I want you to consider something… that the real world does not exist… that there is only *your* world. Matter is formless and can only be created through form. To live is to form. Once a man has embraced his sexuality, it is then that he creates woman. Your desire is the spirit that brings women to life in your world.

The surest way to make a woman unhappy is to give her everything she wants.

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aphorism: a short, pithy statement of an evident truth concerned with life or nature; distinguished from the axiom because its truth is not capable of scientific demonstration.

Hippocrates was the first to use the term for his Aphorisms, briefly stated medical principles. Note his famous opening sentence: “Life is short, art is long, opportunity fleeting, experimenting dangerous, reasoning difficult.”

....I figured some of you might need this.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very abstract post from the Pook. Diggin it!

The strangest thing has occurred to me on this forum. I came here looking for love but discovered life. Now, it is not a love for woman or women, it is more a love for life. Do you guys feel this way?
Funny...I was having this exact conversation with a fellow poster the other day.
A good sex life is just a by-product of a great life, period.

If you are:

1. Physically Fit
2. Socially Ept
3. Upwardly Mobile

Then you will have no problem getting chicks. In fact, you will start to find female attention to be an annoying distraction from what you really want to be doing.

This community is a blessing as it shows us that there is another way...it's also a curse in its overcomplication of a simple natural phenomena. Sometimes we must learn everything in order to unlearn it properly.

As much as we have racked our minds to unravel the puzzle of the "Gentler Gender", it is sobering to realize that too many of us never truly became Men until we had our hearts broken, torn in two, stepped on and incinerated to ashes by a Woman.

Falling in love and then losing it, is what compels us to face the mirror and truly see ourselves. It can make us bitter as we cling to our egos, or humble as we learn to let go. Regardless of which path we choose, for every heart that lies in ashes, there is a promise of a rising pheonix that will outshine the dull candles we once held for our lovers.

We find refuge in tactics and philosophies only to discover that the best way to find the woman of your dreams is to become the man of your dreams. No one dreams of being nice. We fantasize of power, joy, and total freedom. In the real world, nice is overrated and underpaid.

Real men have nice guys serving them coffee in hopes of "climbing the ladder". Little does Mr. Nice realize that a man who fashions his own ladder will never need to climb anyone elses!

Talent, not money, is the currency by which a man is measured. Talent wasted is tragedy incarnate.

Our birthright and purpose on this ball of madness we call earth is to live the lives we love, love the lives we live, and become blessings to all who cross our paths.

If the good Lord really wanted us to watch TV, he would never have given us imagination!

Life's too short for reruns.

Time to change the channel...

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bitterness of a poor quality woman is remembered far longer then the sweetness of how easy it was to get her. Keep your standards up. Aim HIGH.
Amen.

The strangest thing has occurred to me on this forum. I came here looking for love but discovered life. Now, it is not a love for woman or women, it is more a love for life. Do you guys feel this way? It is like we have been given a second chance to get life right, a Second Life as gift.
Yeah, and your post "A Second Life" came exactly when I was thinking about it. It put everything together nicely. I printed it, put it on my desk, and read it everyday in the morning. My life gets happier and happier everyday since I did this.

Thank you for that post. "A second life" was the single post that I needed to become the man I want to.

When you leave all the securities on the box and start to live the way you want to, melancholy DOES go away fast. And how nice it is to dream without guilt, and day after day make your way to live your dreams!

"Life is meant to be lived, life is meant to be grabbed on to, life is meant to be defined by you. No one may define your life, not your parents, not people on the Internet, no one." - Pook

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this may not be in the bible, but this post has struck me the most of yours. Superb read, it's frustrating because it's what we already have in us, yet we don't relise it

Although, I have 1 question...

"When you see a metrosexual, call him ‘princess’. That is the correct name for such creatures."

Although I don't buy into the metrosexual label, does being a metro make him any less of a man? I think not

I myself like looking after the way I look, as said in another post "...your body is your shrine...". I sometimes get labels metro. Is there something wrong with a MAN having 2 eyebrows rather than 1, to try & get rid of the acne on my face, to wear 'trendy' clothes? Not at all

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A very long read, but the ideas are very much worth it.:up:

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't wait for the melancholy to become so bad that it forces you to act to get rid of it, because that will never happen.

I've been waiting 21 years for my melancholy to become unbearable, and it backfired horribly, desensitizing me to my own pain.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can sum up that entire thing in one sentence:

do what you want.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
very deep post that hit home with me . very good post man.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook=Genius.

Seriously. Heed his words, or be miserable. Simple choice if you ask me.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smell the gasy effects of a holocaust of sexuality. Nazi-like feminists and their footsoldiers, the intellectuals (all believing themselves brilliant and far above Mankind), wearing their arm bands of degrees and organizations, march women and men to 'education chambers' where philosophic spores are clouded into the rooms. Instead of thinking of 'motherhood', 'wife', 'man', 'warrior', 'fatherhood' the people think, 'equality', 'rape', 'patriarchy', 'sensitivity', and 'uni-sex'. The schools, a type of concentration camp themselves, have done their work well. Sexuality has been 'cleansed'. The men and women are now androgynous and march forth proudly with their new 'philosophies' zombie-like.
This scenerio is exectly what is best described my experience in University(college) in Canada. All the humanities and Social Science coarses were overtaken by feminists in my school. Even One male Proff admit to his students that he considers himself a feminist and he is proud of it. I hated my time in University because I thought that its a place of learning where you can grow as a human being, but instead it brain washes you to feel shameful of being a man and embrace feminism/Socialism/enviromentalism.

The one subject I really enjoyed was a class that taughted Law and policy from an economic perspective. It was the first time I heard a proffessor that an employer should not be penalized if he doesn't want to hire a woman, because he is looking after his business. Women take the most time off due to maternity leaves and other reasons then men, and women are often looking for jobs that are less stressful and less demending then men. That is the reason statistics show that men make more money and not the feminist b.s I heard in my other classes that women are still making alot less then men ( how can they? its illegal stupid). The Economist view point gives us a much bigger and clearer picture then I ever recieved then some feminist who is full of stats and contrdictions.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was actually thinking about a similar idea today:

There is no wrong way to live your life, except for someone else.

Life is like golf. It's a game that can't be won, only played.

I went to the driving range today because i have a horrible hook in my golf swing.

I was trying to literally kill the ball, by hitting it as hard as i could. The ball would fly into the air, only to half way make a sharp right turn, and dive right into the trees at about 100 yards.

After a couple minutes of cussing and throwing clubs on the ground i realized why my ball didn't go where i wanted it to. The reason was I wasn't trying to get the ball in the fairway, i was trying to IMPRESS the people around me by hitting the ball 300 yards.

The moment i realized that i picked up the club, took a relaxed back swing and hit the ball with a good follow through.
I didn't for one second think how far the ball was going to go.

This time, the swing felt natural and there was a nice ping as the club made impact. I looked up, and there was the ball... flying straight towards the 280-yard pin.

Achieving something feels so much better when you're doing it for yourself.

Originally posted by Pook
Those that embrace power over the opposite sex do so because they fear their LACK OF POWER over themselves (regarding the opposite sex). This is why the bitter Nice Guy snaps into a full fledged player.
Guilty as charged. :whistle:
I guess i still have quite a lot of things to work on. Great work! Your never cease to amase me.

Philosophy is the refuge for those who refuse to be flesh-and-blood.
I'd like to get your take on psychology, Pook, if you have the time that is.

Last edited:

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook, tremendous post. I had so many moments of clarity flash through my mind that I lost count.

One of the most devastatingly powerful things you shed light on is the fact that chivalry (selflessness) is more vain than self-centeredness... I had never thought of it that way, but it is all too true. The chivalrous Nice Guys get validation through self effacement that they could never hope to experience by working and striving to improve themselves.

Pardon me for saying this, but this post is probably the be-all, end-all of seduction posts. I am totally stoked and flabbergasted that you've launched this sudden deluge of *awesome content.* I really think this and "Second Life" are your absolute apex material, but you have never ceased to amaze, so who knows.

Also, props to Mista Fingz for his EXCELLENT response. I really got a sense of completion and fulfillment from these posts whereas most others leave me wanting, and wondering if the poster was even accurately interpreting what he was experiencing at the time. With this post I have NO doubts whatsoever.

This baby's getting printed out and read often.

I can't even begin to expand on what I truly want to talk about in this post right now, because the different topics simply exceed my current wisdom, even though I can recognize much of what you have said as absolute, fundamental truths of nature and of life.

I'm trying my best to internalize the content of this post, but I may not fully accomplish that for a long time.

-Duke

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook,

Do you have a southern drawl?

I'm trying to imagine how to say these aphorisms to myself. (No offense. My hapless relatives live near Dallas.)

PS - Here's one guaranteed to separate the men from the "men."

“The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they are still alive” - O.A. Battista

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook, in all honesty I got a kick out of those aphorisms. Some made me laugh, some made me think, but they all have a point to them. They hint of something more, but it really is simplistic. You seem to have this wonderfully innate ability to sift through all the bull$hit in the world and tell it exactly how it is. And I find that very refreshing. Grade A job at putting all those tidbits of wisdom together (and yet I somehow get the feeling you are still holding back on us. All the well, everyone needs to have their own secrets and not divulge every insight they come across).

thecraftylefty