Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

APA designates traditional masculinity harmful to boys

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't normally post ragebait, but they've officially gone too far.

The idiots over at the american psychological association have officially declared war on masculinity and provided indoctrination guidelines for boys and men. I'm so glad I'm not young and don't have a young boy at this point....

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...which the,for the Psychological Practice with

Here is the official guideiline, full of crazy CRT buzzwords
https://www.apa.org/about/policy/boys-men-practice-guidelines.pdf

"Although there are differences in masculinity ideologies, there is a particular constellation of standards that have held sway over large segments of the population, including: anti-femininity, achievement, eschewal of the appearance of weakness, and adventure, risk, and violence. These have been collectively referred to as traditional masculinity ideology"

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminder that the bulk of meds prescribed to boys is all through school diagnosis with overwhelming female administration and teachers who support it.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The idiots over at the american psychological association have officially declared war on masculinity and provided indoctrination guidelines for boys and men. I'm so glad I'm not young and don't have a young boy at this point....

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2019-01-09/traditional-masculinity-is-harmful-to-boys-men-american-psychological-association-says#:~:text=Traditional masculinity ideology – which the,for the Psychological Practice with

"Although there are differences in masculinity ideologies, there is a particular constellation of standards that have held sway over large segments of the population, including: anti-femininity, achievement, eschewal of the appearance of weakness, and adventure, risk, and violence. These have been collectively referred to as traditional masculinity ideology"
They are idiots and imbeciles. Treat them as such: Ignore, be the better person, and walk your path.

Remember, focus only on what you can't control. Influence and uplift those around you.

Modern Man Advice

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2019-01-09/traditional-masculinity-is-harmful-to-boys-men-american-psychological-association-says#:~:text=Traditional masculinity ideology – which the,for the Psychological Practice with

They don't deserve the attention so why give it to them in the first place by spreading this junk?
This is exactly the way they get their word around and they know it.

Just ignore them and others like this because its so retarded.

That is the only way we can stop this sh'it. Stop posting, talking and speaking this pile of attention poo.

Before the internet they would never have received any attention in the first place. People back then would have just seen them for what they truly are; complete idiots.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't deserve the attention so why give it to them in the first place by spreading this junk?
This is exactly the way they get their word around and they know it.

Just ignore them and others like this because its so retarded.

That is the only way we can stop this sh'it. Stop posting, talking and speaking this pile of attention poo.

Before the internet they would never have received any attention in the first place. People back then would have just seen them for what they truly are; complete idiots.
Everyone keeps quiet, and crazy cultists keep creeping into the government.

Last week you had veritas exposing a cult member in the FDA talking about blow-darting people with the vaccine and calling for registration lists for the unvaccinated.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week you had veritas
I haven't posted anything from project veritas here. So not sure what you're talking about mate?

But I do understand your anger about leftist sheite that flows around in steady shi't stream around the internet and in IRL.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with calling to attention communist-like tactics. The smartest man is the one who sees the invaders on the horizon, not the one who sees them on his front porch.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are idiots and imbeciles. Treat them as such: Ignore, be the better person, and walk your path.

Remember, focus only on what you can't control. Influence and uplift those around you.

Modern Man Advice
This is the kind of attitude many people had during the rise of the Nazi party in Germany.

While I very much support individualism, we cannot just sit by and ignore the cultural shift that is occuring. Leftism is infecting all institutions now. Even the ALCU has become blatantly leftist.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the kind of attitude many people had during the rise of the Nazi party in Germany.

While I very much support individualism, we cannot just sit by and ignore the cultural shift that is occuring. Leftism is infecting all institutions now. Even the ALCU has become blatantly leftist.
This is why I mentioned influencing and uplifting those around you. Meaning be the walking example of what you wish to see in society.

But I am curious, what do you propose men could do that can be more proactive? I hope it's not raising social awareness and carrying signs in front of their building because you would be wasting your time while you could make an impact on young men looking up to you.

Modern Man Advice

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I mentioned influencing and uplifting those around you. Meaning be the walking example of what you wish to see in society.

But I am curious, what do you propose men could do that can be more proactive? I hope it's not raising social awareness and carrying signs in front of their building because you would be wasting your time while you could make an impact on young men looking up to you.

Modern Man Advice
Dissent, criticism, ridicule, and keeping a watchful eye over what's happening is about all you can do with little things like this. But there is a certain point where civil disobedience and rebellion will become necessary.

Each little "victory" the left has like this is easy to dismiss, but that's exactly how tyrants come to power, through baby steps.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah eventually, the gun becomes the line drawn in the sand, and that's when the shooting starts.