“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Aol=a Wonderful Sex Life For Me

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
My problem is I won't post a picture. I don't want my GF or other girls I know to see me on there.

I will trade pics occasionally.

I think it is another tool. I may do it again soon.

BTW, if you are moving to another town, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND sending out personals before you move there. I did that one time and had a pretty hot gf for the short time I lived in the other town.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Desire me

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
hell I've had aol since it first started and have hit many many many females over the years for there aol but very few of them are fine hell 90% are fat or have something else wrong with them, but hey pu$$y is still pu$$y lol. peace.
 
Top