Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyways to get in between 2 lesbos?

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work with these 2 super hot(rumored to be)lesbians AKA carpet munchers. ONe mexican, one puerto rican and both fine as hell. They are always together. ONe is very friendly and flirtatious and the other is very shy but very nice as well. Now my question. Is there any chance that they would like some sausage solo or threesome or do lesbians just not like man equipment. '

I know both of em and am pretty friendly with them but I never really had the courage to ask them if they are gay or what the real deal is because I like having a job. Any ideas?

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a buddy of mine was in the same situation a long while back. the two chicks were a bit more obvious about their carpet munching tendencies, but this is what he did...

he simply suggested that he would love to be a fly on the wall whilst they munched on each other. he said it was a fantasy to watch a live "show", not join in mind you, but WATCH. they both said that they would love to have a man watch them get it on AND direct the show.

we'll it came to pass and even though they each preferred women, guess who ended up in between? you can't NOT!

take a small step first, by lightly suggesting the concept, instead of a giant leap, which could turn them off and toast you.

if you can muster some kind of Truth Or Dare session, you are in.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SWEET!!. I was sittin out side with these lesboze and kinda asked em what the deal was with them because they are always together....SO ya they are basically getting the freak on. I told em just what you said. I wish I could be a fly on the wall :) They just laughed. Later on one of them asked me if I want to go to happy hour with them next week. I dont think anything will happen with it but hell im gonna keep my fingers crossed.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skel
SWEET!!. I was sittin out side with these lesboze and kinda asked em what the deal was with them because they are always together....SO ya they are basically getting the freak on. I told em just what you said. I wish I could be a fly on the wall :) They just laughed. Later on one of them asked me if I want to go to happy hour with them next week. I dont think anything will happen with it but hell im gonna keep my fingers crossed.
you're 75% in, Skel. you've planted the seed and it will grow if you water it properly.

ASSUME that it will happen. when you're with them off hours, especially in a bar, escalate the idea ever so slightly. baby steps... try to get them to make out in front of you :)

be prepared to JUMP on the opportunity if it arises. remember, your goal is to be a fly on the wall and that's it. if they laughed about this, then they've probably talked a bit about it already.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
What an excellent idea! :D The fly on the wall concept is awesome, a good small step that appears harmless. Cuz you know once you are a fly on the wall, it won't take long for the fly to take a bite into the action.

Now I just need to find myself a couple of lesbians to put the theory to the test.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL funny

Ill keep at it but its my opinion that women are lesbians for a reason and that being they dont like man sausage.

Anyways this reminds me of a Family Guy episode.

Quagmire goes into a lesbian bar. The music is pumpin and his head is bobbin back and forth to the music. He walks up to a pair of girls making out....

"sooo, you girls ever been penetrated before?"

LOL so funny:D

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skel
Ill keep at it but its my opinion that women are lesbians for a reason and that being they dont like man sausage.
With hard core lesbians I agree, but there are many out there who are bi or they are not man hating lesbians, many simply prefer carpret over sausage, but are not totally against sausage.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacAvoy
With hard core lesbians I agree, but there are many out there who are bi or they are not man hating lesbians, many simply prefer carpret over sausage, but are not totally against sausage.
very true. one thing i've heard alot from bi chicks is that "men are hairy, smelly, and inconsiderate in bed". they want the sausage, but not all the things that might come with it (e.g. AFC shyt). also, i think the bi chicks are the ones that dig on oral more than penetration.

god i love hot bi chicks :)