"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

anything wrong with me?

newbeginning

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
3
Age
43
i've gone from being dedicated to just one girl to messing around with multiple girls. is this a stage we all go through?? ii guess they all have a piece of the puzzle that make up what i want in a girl. But before i would be like NO ITS WRONG. All i think now is that delicious wet pu$$y.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
There's absolutely nothing wrong with tasting all 31 flavors!! I think every guy goes through phases where they just want to hook up and meet HB's and then certain times when they just want to kick it with one girl. Just make sure you don't focus on one girl completely, always always flirt!! :D


PIMP
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Don't worry, been there and done that. You want it so bad you can taste it. Go with the flow, if the right chick comes along you'll settle down and you'll go back to your old ways.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
A guy that likes multiple sex partners...Gee! sounds like you might be...

NORMAL!!!!!
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
There's absolutely nothing wrong with tasting all 31 flavors!! I think every guy goes through phases where they just want to hook up and meet HB's and then certain times when they just want to kick it with one girl. Just make sure you don't focus on one girl completely, always always flirt!! :D


PIMP
I call that period "all of my life up until when it changes :p" Which hasn't changed for over 20 years of life :p
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top