“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Anything...except for NO!

Peak

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2000
Messages
835
Reaction score
3
It's hard for many girls to say the word NO!!!
It's succinctness appears to be too much for many of them to handle...mainly cause they think they are going to hurt YOU (which is probably true in most cases).
So next time you hear anything other than "YES" please remember these words and save your precious time and money.

Yes = green light (maintain velocity and direction kind sir)

No = red light (STOP right there buddy; come to a screeching halt. If you procede the cops will be after you, or you are likely to have an accident)

Excuse = amber light procede with extreme caution: remember you still have to cross a busy intersection and it is highly likely that it'll change red on the way through. If it does please see NO!

Don't live your life in the uncertainty of the orange light, it may turn red at any time!

AD always says this, but I heard some great excuses a girl gave my mate the other night so I thought I'd emphasise it with a post. By the way we moved on a scored some other girl for him.

Cheers.

[This message has been edited by Peak (edited 08-13-2000).]
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2000
Messages
1,353
Reaction score
57
Location
United States
Peak,

Great post. I like the your 'Stop Light' example. I just might steal that. But I will give you the credit.

Beautiful. I also like 'don't live your life in the uncertainty of the orange light'. How true.
Anti-Dump
 

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2000
Messages
591
Reaction score
4
Location
Oklahoma
Excellent post... I like this kind of posts because they relate to something all of us know very well, and exactly how it works.


------------------
"Women. They've got half the money in the world and all the pu$$y."
 

Inspector Clouseau

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2001
Messages
207
Reaction score
7
Location
Orlando, Florida
bump.
 

Buzz

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
bump, good post.

If you see a red light, just make a right turn and go on to the next intersection. =)

-Buzz
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
2,254
Reaction score
79
Most of the time, girls wont directly say yes either, though.
 
Top