Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anything Else: Sports, the weather, What's Happening In The News... or Anything Else. Talk about it here.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A thread was recently locked because it wasn't girl related.
Meanwhile, we have a forum for "Anything Else" ("Sports, the weather, What's Happening In The News... or Anything Else. Talk about it here.")

... and discussing in the "Anything Else" forum ... "What's happening in the news" or "Anything Else" is getting locked because it's not "girl related."

Perhaps I'm a little slow today, because the justification for closing a non girl-related posting in the "anything else" section seems confusing to me.

Although "bickering" may not seem too appealing or nice, it's human nature. I'm just not the "sitting around the campfire singing kumbaya" type of man. Are most men?

A mod (whom I respect) stated that they'd rather the members just put those they don't like on "ignore" ... rather than ban certain members for following others around whom they don't like. I can respect that.

Since following members around for negative intent is frowned upon (and ban worthy) , I'm wondering if a blind eye is given to mods that exhibit such behavior?

stalker .jpg

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I simply stated what the primary focus is of the forum. If you want to share interesting books you've read, songs you like, or how much you like fishing, sure that belongs in "Anything Else". None of that really belongs on sosuave and doesn't hold any relevance to the main purpose of the forum, but we need a place to put stuff like that. But the name of the site isn't "anythingelse.com". If it were, we'd be letting in all of the bots and spam that currently gets deleted.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough (as I've previously stated, this isn't my forum and I do not pay to participate).

When there's time, I'd like to respectfully suggest that perhaps the "Anything Else" descriptive be revised from " "Sports, the weather, What's Happening In The News... or Anything Else. Talk about it here." to something more aligned to the your suiting.

Thanks for the response.