Anyone with any experience

confuscioused

Don Juan
Reaction score
dating and keeping very rich chicks? The inherited wealth kind? They have everything and might be spoiled. What's the scoop on them? You don't want to seem like you are with them because of money and don't want to use them as a free ATM card either and be obvious. Chicks not bad looking either.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
confuscioused said:
dating and keeping very rich chicks? The inherited wealth kind? They have everything and might be spoiled. What's the scoop on them? You don't want to seem like you are with them because of money and don't want to use them as a free ATM card either and be obvious. Chicks not bad looking either.
I dated a HB9 Blonde for about 7 months that was pretty wealthy and wealthy family. Multiple houses, Mercedes, BMW's, Very expensive clothing...etc. I cant say for sure how it is for your chick but my experience is these type of women, especially if they are hot, are very high maintenance in terms of feeling that they always need to wear and look their best at ALL times. The plus side of dating a girl like this is She will offer to pay for things sometimes without a problem, They are like a trophy type of GF where they will always look good for you when you take them out, The have very high confidence because they always have on the best clothing, shoes, purse brands and they can actually be very fun to hang out with and have a good time. Sex is great.

Now the Bad side.... They can be very b*tchy, They feel like princesses and have this high pedestal attitude through their materialistic possessions so you will constantly have to put her in her place. This type of girl can be VERY narcissistic because again... They have a lot of money and the hotter they are the worse it can be. Like i said my chick was wealthy AND very hot so you can imagine. They can be VERY shallow have have plastic surgery done, fake breasts, If they have the money they will spend whatever amount to make themselves feel as pretty as possible. Loads of money spent on makeup, Salons, Shopping.

Overall to keep on with a girl like this they might expect you to be on their level somewhat or have something to offer them because these chicks are always looking for the best deal of man. Me and her didnt last because it became a constant battle for power... We had full blown argument as she thought she could run over me and i would put her azz in check! Always sh!t testing me and me throwing it back her way. As a result i would treat her like a little slvt in bed and it made her very happy lol She let me drive her brand new BMW, she paid for me every time, She made dinner for me etc. It was great while it lasted but again... These type of women have a delusional view of the world and all they care about is how they look and money.

confuscioused

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the response and advice. This chick isn't into clothes, makeup etc and isn't a hot chick, even though she gets attention from guys but pretty enough to get my attention. Intriguing in a way.