“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Anyone willing to give some help here?

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
9
Location
WA
Hey guys, I usually stick to the health forums but have decided to branch out a little..plus i need some women help.

Im still on break, and i dont know a lot of people, so im pretty much by myself a lot, reading and stuff. I workout and am in excellent shape physically.

Im pretty tired of jerkin off all day and need to get my sex life on a booster. Like i said, i dont have any girls' numbers or anything, and i dont know a lot of guys.

What would u all suggest to get me goin? i need some boostin up in this deptartment.

thanks all
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Call Up Some Friends and go out just even you have some guys sn's just ask em if they wanna go and do something... don't be afraid.

You will be happier when you do it.

There's the mall

bowling

crusiing around town.... posibilities are endless

From there you can approach women...


Make lots of friends this school year
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
STEP 1: get some guys t hang with

gimme some more details in your situation

e.g. what friends you do have, possible chicks, what do you do on the weekends, what other hobbies do you have?
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Join a sport. You meet people, make friends, make you look like you do more than spank your monkey all day... and it puts you in even better shape. It's probably too late for football for you, but try cross country, make some friends.

Good times man.
 

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
9
Location
WA
Originally posted by PiHiPlaya
Call Up Some Friends and go out just even you have some guys sn's just ask em if they wanna go and do something... don't be afraid.

You will be happier when you do it.

There's the mall

bowling

crusiing around town.... posibilities are endless

From there you can approach women...


Make lots of friends this school year
I mainly workout and read. I dont have any friends who are girls who would go do something with me, and the two guy friends i have are major nerds.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
I mainly workout and read. I dont have any friends who are girls who would go do something with me, and the two guy friends i have are major nerds.
ok so this year you are gonna have to meet some new ppl

yes, i am talking about picking up some guy's numbers

it seems harder when in fact its easier

if i find a guy i think is cool (which is quite rare) then ill tell him that i think that we should hang out sometime

then go to the mall, the bookstore, and the gym and just go talk to girl

do the boot camp, its awsome
 
Top