“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Anyone watching the walking dead?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl
Have not seen a bigger series finale in years you guys in to it?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1,132
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Series finale? The show has been going on for 12 seasons. Sadly I never got to see one episode, I heard all about the hype. How did you find the show overrall?
 
Top