Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone want to pay $300k per month in spousal support?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What a joke lol. If I was an American I would never enter a marriage, ever. Only a fool plays a game that's already been rigged.
I believe the formula for spousal support was in the pre-nup that he agreed to. He also was paying her temp. support after filing for divorce. I do not know how some one needs 300k a month to live on spousal support. Just crazy.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the formula for spousal support was in the pre-nup that he agreed to. He also was paying her temp. support after filing for divorce. I do not know how some one needs 300k a month to live on spousal support. Just crazy.
Sorry my bad. You mean they agreed on this amount before their marriage? Well then Dr. Dre has only himself to blame.

And did you read through the article? It said the initial number that the wife demanded was 2 million PER FVCKING MONTH. Lol

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The article says that he was ordered to pay $300K by the court (not that he agreed to it).

Also, spousal support has nothing to do with one's actual needs. It is supposed to allow the recipient to maintain the lifestyle she had during marriage. In other words, if she travels the world, lives in luxury villas, flies on private jets, drives exotic cars, and dines at the finest restaurants courtesy of her husband's $$$$$, she is entitled to continue doing so after divorce. And, because all divorces are now considered "no fault", it doesn't matter if she is the one who files for divorce or if the marriage breaks down because she cheated. This is the craziest and most unfair system one could possibly imagine, and yet this is precisely how it works.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The article says that he was ordered to pay $300K by the court (not that he agreed to it).

Also, spousal support has nothing to do with one's actual needs. It is supposed to allow the recipient to maintain the lifestyle she had during marriage. In other words, if she travels the world, lives in luxury villas, flies on private jets, drives exotic cars, and dines at the finest restaurants courtesy of her husband's $$$$$, she is entitled to continue doing so after divorce. And, because all divorces are now considered "no fault", it doesn't matter if she is the one who files for divorce or if the marriage breaks down because she cheated. This is the craziest and most unfair system one could possibly imagine, and yet this is precisely how it works.
In short: Only (male) idiots should get married nowadays, at least in the states?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree if he agreed to that in his prenup that's on him. Why any man would do that I have no idea. What woman could possibly be worth $300k per month?

My views on alimony are probably less hard-line than most here, in that I do believe if a man and women are together for many years and the woman is a stay-at-home mom who dedicated her life to raising children and taking care of the house/family/husband, if there is a divorce (that isn't caused by infidelity), then I do think it fair that she receive SOME assistance from the husband. But I do not think that assistance should have anything to do with the lifestyle the husband can afford. Just because he can drive a Mercedes doesn't mean she should too after they divorce. He worked for that and earned it, not her. Her job of raising kids and running the house is no more difficult with a rich husband than a poor husband and in fact one could argue it's more difficult for a woman to do those things with a poor husband, so the lifestyle of the husband should have no relevance in her spousal support. But because she dedicated her years to raising kids and taking care of the house, and didn't have time for an education and gaining work experience, she should get some help so she can get on her feet, get education if needed, and start working to support herself. She doesn't need crazy amounts of money to do this. She should be comfortable, but not country club lunches and flights to Mauii, and the support schedule should be designed to taper off after a fair period of time that allows her to stand on her own two feet.

Would women continue to play if they lost the ability to cash out?
Many probably wouldn't. The last girl I dated for a year and a half kept asking me to marry her. I told her it was WAY too early for me to consider, and that she should also know that if I ever married again I would require a pre-nup. She got really pissed off at the prenup comment and left our date early lol. But of course, she would always say she "doesn't want/need my money." Actions speak louder than words my dear.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Agree. I'm quite satisfied to pay what I do - which we agreed without legal advice on both sides. It's not extortionate, but it's a fair amount.when considering my income it's not a big deal and I want my daughter to have a comfortable upbringing in a decent neighbourhood. Plus I value having a decent relationship with her, so it's worth it to keep her sweet. She's pretty flexible if I have important things arranged and doesn't mind having daughter the odd extra night.

I won't keep raising it unless good reason.

I upped it recently as she spends a lot more of her life racing around with my daughter, cooking her meals, ironing/buying clothes, along with holding down a demanding full time job.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Sorry my bad. You mean they agreed on this amount before their marriage? Well then Dr. Dre has only himself to blame.

And did you read through the article? It said the initial number that the wife demanded was 2 million PER FVCKING MONTH. Lol
Usually, there has to be some sort of exchange in order for it to be equitable for each party. For example, Jay Z would pay Beyonce` 1 million per every year they were married; should they divorce.

If I was getting married and had to have the stipulation, I'd tell the wife to be we are not getting married. If you do not like it, the door is right over there. One could also move of their funds and businesses into a trust and name their children, dog, duck, stuffed animal as a beneficiary and then the court couldn't order the trust to pay the wife any money. However, any money the trustor receives could be split.

If you are a person with means, marriage is very scary... Very.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Life styles
Yes, that is true. It is said the lesser earning spouse should still have the "right" to experience the same type of living as prior. So dudes, make sure you live on the DL and no mansions if you decide to get married. Ironically, buying a house, deeding it to an irrevocable trust and then paying rent would most likely make the house safe and secure from your spouse since you no longer own it.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been dragged out for a while, she already filed a motion or something saying he was hiding assets after getting like single digit support per month lol so I guess they found it

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I think saving 15k for a sex silicon doll seems a pretty good investment on a long term.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I think saving 15k for a sex silicon doll seems a pretty good investment on a long term.
Now this is another kind of extreme mindset. I would just spin plates and refuse to co-habitate.