Anyone want "Bad Boy" by Olivia Goldstein?

DanDaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, there was an article on sosuave.com a bit ago about this book "Bad Boy" and how it has some useful points to it. I've been looking for it... Got ahold of it now.

Anyways, I'll get straight to the point... Book seems to be a romance type thing for chicks, so I skipped all the useless dialogues, narrative, etc. But it's got some interesting stuff you can pick up, why women like bad boys, what sort of actions and attitudes they like, etc, and why. Story basically is about a lady that transforms a computer nerd into some stud that can finally some "action." A lot of truth behind this stuff.

So, if anyone wants the eBook, send me a personal message here on the forum and i'll send you a link to download it.

Later, folks.

DanDaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any more takers?... Post was just going out of visibility, thought I might bump it up.

DanDaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last call... had quite a few requests already. After this, I'm just letting the post sink to the bottom of the forum :)

sony007

Don Juan
Reaction score
ur personal message box is full.
please let me know when u clear it up.
i need the pdf as well.

regards,

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit me up with it if you get the chance. Your inbox is full.

DanDaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, I cleaned up my inbox.

The reason for the PM is because I dont want the server's address cached by search engines. Hope you understand.