"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Anyone use Zoosk?

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Yes, I know it's OLD but just wondering. I only used it briefly a few years ago but not many women around here were on it so I cancelled it.

Anyway only once in a blue moon I log on since my account is still active, just don't have the paid features and notice that I get a number of likes, messages, and profile views, especially the last few months but can't reply to them since I don't have the paid feature so I can only see their pics but younger women than Match.

It's a lot cheaper than Match but is it worth the money? Some of the women look than Match and it's not a super active, well known site so probably less chads on it.

I rarely ever hear of Zoosk on this site so just curious.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top