Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone use Cell-Tech for bulking up?

Glassjaw

Don Juan
Reaction score
My younger brother is a football player and he swears by Cell-Tech and Whey Protein. He has achieved VERY good results with the two. Basically Cell-Tech is Creatine Monohydrate with alpha lypoic acid and torine. My question is: is Cell-Tech better than Nitro Tech? And what kind of results have any of you achieved with Cell-Tech?

sit

Banned
Reaction score
actually, from what ive read, cell-tech and nitro-tech are best used when STACKED. each has their own purpose.

unfortunately, my knowledge on the subject is very limited. all i can do, is redirect you to google.com, to search for reviews. perhaps someone can fill in the blanks for me.

FekTraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cell-Tech is a creatine product, Nitro-Tech is a protein product.....they are two completely different things, so you cant say one is better than the other. For some people, creatine elicits a better response, but for others, protein is better for them, its all about personal genetics.

------------------
F*CK IT, DEAL WITH IT
- Mark Kostek

Zito Tin Ellas

-Some motha f*ckas always tryin to iceskate up hill-

AOL IM - AndroGreek T 53

knighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cell Tech and creatine products are better for increasing strength than Nitro Tech and protein supplements but protein will help build mass more so than creatine.

Glassjaw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nevermind. I just found out that Cell Tech and Nitro Tech have to be taken together. One is creatine and the other is protein. However, my brother uses the GNC brand whey protein because its cheaper and just as effective. Cell Tech is still the best creatine on the market. Don't substitute the cheap stuff for it.

FekTraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cell-Tech isnt the best creatine product on the market, you fell for the propaganda and crap just like every other MuscleTech using idiot fell for. MuscleTech is a scam, well not a scam, but the company is $hit, and the products are not as good as theyre "special 6 page ad-reports" say they are

------------------
F*CK IT, DEAL WITH IT
- Mark Kostek

Zito Tin Ellas

-Some motha f*ckas always tryin to iceskate up hill-

AOL IM - AndroGreek T 53

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Glassjaw
My younger brother is a football player and he swears by Cell-Tech and Whey Protein. He has achieved VERY good results with the two. Basically Cell-Tech is Creatine Monohydrate with alpha lypoic acid and torine. My question is: is Cell-Tech better than Nitro Tech? And what kind of results have any of you achieved with Cell-Tech?
Cell Tech=Creatine
Nitro Tech=Protein Powder.

Both are good products. But not worth the money. Tell your bro to invest in some creatine monohydrate and mix it with dextrose and then to buy some regular whey protein.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FekTraz
MuscleTech is a scam, well not a scam, but the company is $hit, and the products are not as good as theyre "special 6 page ad-reports" say they are
I agree that they hype their products way too much, but they are quality supps. They are one of the only supp companies that actually test their batches of product. You can be sure that whatever the label says will be in the bottle. over priced, over hyped, yes. ****? No.