Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone tried zoom/virtual dating?

Aspire

Don Juan
Reaction score
I apologize if this is in the wrong forum. Has anyone tried zoom dating during these times of pandemic? If so I would like to know about your experience.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like a giant waste of time. To actually make a romantic relationship happen, there needs to be in person time and in person physicality. I wouldn't bother with the swipe app and video date environment now. Must meet in person.

Aspire

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds to me like a waste of time. If she doesn't want meet up in person and she's using the current situation as her excuse, there's no point in wasting your time and attention on her.
Well in my case I haven’t asked her out yet and there are limited places we can go out to.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it adds value and joy to your life then why not? Only you can determine that.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can you imagine the guy who sends her vagina tingling using video calls?

she has 1000 Beta males offering this, whilst she rinses them all of non- sexual attention and gives them Nothing

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to apologize.
In my book, I can respect a genuine question and am of the belief that it deserves a genuine response.

"Zoom dating" seems to be the rage this year. I'm personally against it and here's my personal experience.
About ten years ago (via on line personals) I was messaged by a gal that lived in another state. I checked her profile and to my surprise, she was just as attractive as articulate. After a few back and forths, she suggested talking via web cam. This was s first for me (and my last). Communicating via web cam seemed to further suggest that she and I really were a good match. Seeing as though no one local seemed to compare, we decided to meet in person. Once I saw her face to face, I instantly felt no chemistry. She was still just as attractive, but it didn't seem the same.

The point to my above story is that any form of artificial interaction will not guarantee a positive outcome in person. I can't state what is best for you, but perhaps by sharing my story, this will provide some food for thought.

Aspire

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would also like it noted that I have been aquatinted with her for a year and a half.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zoom/Virtual dating is a female agenda and you agreeing to it puts you into their narrative. Not yours, as a man.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean it's fine to keep things warm if she is REALLY worried about corona or is high risk or lives with high risk parents/people. But it's not really a "Date", it's a glorified phone call. You need to be asking her out though. Don't assume she'll say no. Take her to a park near your house and then have her come over after. I've done this multiple times during corona and it works well.

If it's OLD, i actually don't mind a phone or video call before we meet up. Helps me decide if there's enough chemistry to be worth going out with her, or whether she is going to annoy me in person or whatever. If you can vibe on the phone or video, you can def get along in person and it helps to cement the interaction and prevent flakes.

But since you've known her, you need to get her out to meet you asap.