"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Anyone tried zoom/virtual dating?

Aspire

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
68
Reaction score
9
I apologize if this is in the wrong forum. Has anyone tried zoom dating during these times of pandemic? If so I would like to know about your experience.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Seems like a giant waste of time. To actually make a romantic relationship happen, there needs to be in person time and in person physicality. I wouldn't bother with the swipe app and video date environment now. Must meet in person.
 

Aspire

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
68
Reaction score
9
It sounds to me like a waste of time. If she doesn't want meet up in person and she's using the current situation as her excuse, there's no point in wasting your time and attention on her.
Well in my case I haven’t asked her out yet and there are limited places we can go out to.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
If it adds value and joy to your life then why not? Only you can determine that.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
can you imagine the guy who sends her vagina tingling using video calls?

she has 1000 Beta males offering this, whilst she rinses them all of non- sexual attention and gives them Nothing
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
No need to apologize.
In my book, I can respect a genuine question and am of the belief that it deserves a genuine response.

"Zoom dating" seems to be the rage this year. I'm personally against it and here's my personal experience.
About ten years ago (via on line personals) I was messaged by a gal that lived in another state. I checked her profile and to my surprise, she was just as attractive as articulate. After a few back and forths, she suggested talking via web cam. This was s first for me (and my last). Communicating via web cam seemed to further suggest that she and I really were a good match. Seeing as though no one local seemed to compare, we decided to meet in person. Once I saw her face to face, I instantly felt no chemistry. She was still just as attractive, but it didn't seem the same.

The point to my above story is that any form of artificial interaction will not guarantee a positive outcome in person. I can't state what is best for you, but perhaps by sharing my story, this will provide some food for thought.
 

Aspire

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
68
Reaction score
9
I would also like it noted that I have been aquatinted with her for a year and a half.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Zoom/Virtual dating is a female agenda and you agreeing to it puts you into their narrative. Not yours, as a man.
 

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2013
Messages
918
Reaction score
192
I mean it's fine to keep things warm if she is REALLY worried about corona or is high risk or lives with high risk parents/people. But it's not really a "Date", it's a glorified phone call. You need to be asking her out though. Don't assume she'll say no. Take her to a park near your house and then have her come over after. I've done this multiple times during corona and it works well.

If it's OLD, i actually don't mind a phone or video call before we meet up. Helps me decide if there's enough chemistry to be worth going out with her, or whether she is going to annoy me in person or whatever. If you can vibe on the phone or video, you can def get along in person and it helps to cement the interaction and prevent flakes.

But since you've known her, you need to get her out to meet you asap.
 
Top