Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone tried medication for approach anxiety?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always struggled with approach anxiety. I have some general social anxiety, and I guess it's all linked.
It varies a little from week to week but has come back very strong recently, to the point that I just can't make myself approach.
All the tricks, the 3-second rules, meditating bla bla bla just isn't cutting any ice and i'm curious as to whether people have had any success in basically eliminating their inhibitions and anxiety with meds which made approaching 'easy'?

I only really approach during night game when i'm having some beers with friends, but even alcohol isn't really 'strong' enough to kill my inhibitions/anxiety most of the time.

Can people maybe share their experiences with various meds?

At the moment, i'm thinking either SSRI'S (I like that you can drink alcohol on these which I guess you couldn't do with something likje benzos' Also, i'd be able to get these from my GP at a guess so more convenient). Also wondering about some type of benzo (but then there's the issue of not being able to drink with them so kinda useless for me) and maybe even something like low-dosing LSD as i've read some interesting things about that

I know it's a slightly controversial topic for some, so if you don't really have any relevant input don't post just to tell me that I need to 'man up' or whatever lol.
A certain leaf works. Lol

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kratom puts you in a nice mood
Isn't Kratom illegal in the US now?

I've read guys on the RSD Forum who liked to use Adderall to up their mood for sarging. I've always suspected Owen of taking it since he always seems so amped up, and rumor is he's been diagnosed with ADHD.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont need drugs. A dead steady and reliable source of ***** removes fear of failure. You cannot lose that way.

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't Kratom illegal in the US now?

I've read guys on the RSD Forum who liked to use Adderall to up their mood for sarging. I've always suspected Owen of taking it since he always seems so amped up, and rumor is he's been diagnosed with ADHD.
To my knowledge Kratom isn't illegal. I did recently read that a university donated 3 million dollars towards Kratom research, so that's a step in the right direction when it comes to removing the stigma of it being this devil substance. I have tons of Kratom here at home, all different kinds of strands & I use them from time to time. Never tried using them for approaching though, I've only used before and after the gym...when you do find a strain that works really well for your body, it will make you super social..so I could see it being great for meeting girls. I remember the blog good looking loser being really big on Kratom for approaches and approach anxiety

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To my knowledge Kratom isn't illegal.
I thought I had heard that the US had made it a controlled substance, but I guess they were only considering it. I know it has been coming under attack in recent years and the government has it on its radar. A lot of the talk around it is similar to how they demonized marijuana.

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I had heard that the US had made it a controlled substance, but I guess they were only considering it. I know it has been coming under attack in recent years and the government has it on its radar. A lot of the talk around it is similar to how they demonized marijuana.
The fact marijuana is still illegal in many of the states is absolutely ridiculous. I feel like with anything, if used responsibly it can be utilized in a safe way where you can reap benefits out of it. It's nice to see cbd oil finally getting the recognition it deserves as an anti inflammatory, so hopefully within the next few years pot as a whole will be legal everywhere. I can't smoke it, but I absolutely partake in the edibles from time to time and I notice a reduction in inflammation as well as a boost in appetite when sometimes my appetite goes to **** from some of the meds I'm on for my lungs.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to cure approach anxiety forever:

Don’t approach.

Instead, develop the habit of small-talk with strangers, men and women alike throughout the day. You will start to see women subtly “inviting” you to pursue them.

“Approaches” by their very nature trigger the stress and anxiety response because your ego is put on the line with this official action we call the Approach. It’s a big, out-of-the-ordinary event in your mind.

If a man simply relaxes and learns the art of providing fun for himself and those around him, approaching is not necessary as women will make it clear that they are attracted.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of my approaches are just like "You should try the pizza here, its awesome"

Or "Do you know where X is?"

Stuff like that. Super indirect and just try to keep talking. That will take the pressure off and hopefully you'll start seeing that women WANT to talk to you and you are doing them a favor by starting the conversation.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you can hold your liquor, then a beer may be the only 'medication' that you need. Of course alcohol isn't without it's problems, so it's not perfect. It sounds like you didn't try at all in high school, if you're still having serious anxiety as an adult. That's bad.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it man, raise your confidence levels with knowledge and physical aesthetics, you don't want to depend on that stuff, EVERYBODY gets the nerves, tough it out.

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
A good question to ask yourself, "If I get the meds and does wonders for me with my approach anxiety, great. But what happens when the meds run out and I can't get anymore?"

"Well I can get more"

Wouldn't it better to have minimal AA and not needing any sorta ergonomic aid?