Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone think 15 is to young for 19 yr old ?

confused007

Don Juan
Reaction score
does anyone else

find new mexico's consent laws freaking weird... to engage in gay or lesbian sex u need to be 13....i guess they changed hetrosexual sex from 13 to 17....

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
México-12 dammmmmmmmm....

Alright, well im 19, and thinking about going for 16.. she is cute as hell, but i still gotta see what her personality is.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her dad will most definitly think you're too old. As do I. What in the hell are you going for a 15 year old anyways? I don't think I could handle the immaturity from her, even if her looks are very good.

liberal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump this old thread on up...

Hey, what about me (17) going out with a 15 year old?

I met an HB8 at the underage nightclub and she's awesome. However, I was a little bit leary about public perception of dating someone two years my junior.

I know its legally acceptable, until I turn 18...but is it morally acceptable? I wouldn't feel bad in the least but my wingman has been giving me some slack over it.

What's the limit for differences in ages? Are they different for each phase in life? For example, its usually no big deal for a couple in their 40s-50s to have a ten year difference in age.

Perhaps we need Jerry Lee Lewis' expertise...

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
Time to move to Holland!

Please people: the Olsen twins, Britney, and Hillary Duff were all HOT when they were 15. Don't even go on about how "wrong" it is, cuz you know you'd hit it with one of those hotties. During MOST of human history 15 was about a good age to start having babies since your life was half over because everyone died by 30 years old.

It's not gross to say you want the young ones, it's just a level of honesty most people can't deal with.
that post was disgusting.

Last edited:

MegaPlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
what's wrong with this? 19 year old and a 15year old... I've done it!

....only I was the 15 year old..;)

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and btw, the big deterrant from doing a 15 year old or one that is underage is that it's ILLEGAL... there's the chance you can go to jail and most people aren't willing to risk it.

Just like smoking marijuana, that's illegal and is no less healthy than smoking cigarettes and binge drinking. Really people say it's so horrible and all, but what else isn't really. And for those who have strong thoughts AGAINST smoking pot, then tell me the good facts why it's so different from cigs and booze and then you can feel good. My hunch still is that because you get in serious shyt for smoking and possessing mari-j that it's the same reason why people are less likely to poke the underage girls.

what made me laugh is when someone said "yeah 15 is too young for a 19 year old." and then others who were 20 and 21 were saying they were dating the 16 year olds. I guess that one year really does make the difference, when it's legal.

And another reason i know that that has a big role in it, look at a lot of married couples. People dating 20 YEARS their junior and because they're over 21, it's fine. You see HUGE age discrepancies and yet that's fine, it's only when they are in their teens or early twenties that it really looks sick.

liberal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has voiced their opinion on whether or not a 15 year old is too young for a 19 year old...but what about my question? Is 15 too young for a 17 year old?

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by liberal
Everyone has voiced their opinion on whether or not a 15 year old is too young for a 19 year old...but what about my question? Is 15 too young for a 17 year old?
i think this one is perfectly normal.

i'm 18yr old and some weeks ago i had been proposed a threesome (with anal sex involved!) by two 14yr olds... if it weren't for my girlfriend, i would have accepted without thinking twice... as soon as a girl is hot, you can bang her... at least, this is common sense where i live...

saturday afternoon i was playing bball with my buddies and we saw a girl who was like 12, my 18 and 17 yr old friends started making comments about her and would even have approached her, if her 19yr old boyfriend hadn't come out and started makin out with her:)

now, i think that 19 and 12 is a bit too kinky, but 19 and 14 or 15 is pretty normal

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If it can bleed it can breed" :down:

Thought i'd make my first post here a crude one.

I suppose it's all up to the individual opinion, as shaped by societal and cultural values. Biologically we're able to mate at 12 years old - so anything stopping us must be social - and therefore a man-made construct.

I'd never do it. But that's because I'm me. If you wanted to i'd understand why.

xsonik

Don Juan
Reaction score
it is a 4 year difference. haven't many seniors dated freshmen in high school? just a thought. but dude if your in college, there should be a million *****s/quality women out there for you

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age of constent is very controversial in the US. You can still be charged if you sleep with someone under the age of 18, regardless of the age of consent. It is up to the county prosecutor and court as to whether or not to charge you.

Risking your freedom to sleep with someone young is just plain ignorant.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tristan22
Age of constent is very controversial in the US. You can still be charged if you sleep with someone under the age of 18, regardless of the age of consent.
You might want to re-evaluate that statement, as it's patently false. The crime you're referring to is called "statutory rape", and no - you can't be charged with it unless you violate your state's laws regarding it. This means that if you go to Kentucky, you can sleep with that little 16 year old you had your eye on and you can't be charged with it. However, if you cross into Louisiana with her and hook up in a motel room, you can be charged with the crime. I'm very curious as to what charge(s) it is that you're speaking of that can be universally applied throughout any state in the USA for sleeping with a female under the age of 18.

Thinking more about your post, I'd ask that you please tell us all the name of this "mystery law". It apparently supercedes all other state laws (since you did say "regardless of if she's of the age of consent"), so it must be a federal crime, which would mean that federal prosecuters - not county prosecutors... and a federal judge, not a county judge... would be the ones involved in the case.
Originally posted by tristan22
It is up to the county prosecutor and court as to whether or not to charge you.
I know it's nitpicking, but I can't let this false statement slide either. Call it a pet peeve. On minor matters such as statutory rape, shoplifting, etc, it's not up to the court to charge you. It's up to the police. The court system can choose to dismiss the charges, but in virtually all situations, as soon as you've been arrested you're being charged with a crime.

I do hate it when people get on here and say with authority something that they no nothing about.

http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
diablo...a lot of states have a clause in the law that makes it a felony to have sexual contact with a 16 year old even in states where 16 is the age of consent. Usually it's if the older person is 5 years older or more than the 16 year old. This wouldn't apply to an 18 year old, but I'm not sure if any states have a 3 year age difference clause. It's entirely possible that some do.

Now for the original post in the thread...

It just isn't a good idea for an adult to get involved with a 15 year old. They are immature and still a child. A 19 year old is an adult and should be dating people their own age.

Check out where this 18 year old guy is after getting involved with a 15 year old girl:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72937

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just today I met a youngish but legal looking girl in the bus. Turns out she's 15! She lives right around the corner from me too...damn i hope i dont see her again!

J.R.G.G

Don Juan
Reaction score
when i was a senior in high school i had my own moral rules, i only dated freshmen girls and up, any 14 year old was out of the question, not only because they were young but because the anything below 15 was a big turn off for me. I was 17/18 at the time.

Shortly after turning 19 i met this 15 almost 16 year old girl, i was not in high school anymore and she was a sophomore in high school, i gave it a shot... asked alot before seeing her, every adult of whom i got advice from were ok so it was basicaly depending on me so what i did is found out if she was mature enough, if we had things in common, at first she was very mature she surprised me alot of times and her mom approved me because she used to like me alot. But things didnt work out it was a complete different world , i was in college and she was in high school, complete different goals and toughts, after a while i realised i was too old for a 16 year old, and moved on.

In conclusion, iam now with girl older than me and its much better, if you ask me if i would date a high school girl or a girl 18 or younger the awnser is NO.

the same i think for guys who are 22,23,24 who are with 17,18 year old girls, i dont think its a good idea, even tough they may be ''legal'' the difference is alot, (not the age difference) unless youre into playing video games all day.

SomeRandomGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t do it....but it really depends on the state your at. Besides there are a lot better woman why hit the little girls?
Here in Puerto Rico(since I’m in a lawyers office lucky me lol) under 18 its illegal if you sleep with her and she says there was rape or any type of molesting or her parents file something and under 16(it use to be 14 but got raised to 16 a few years ago) is 100% illegal no matter the age its illegal to be even sleeping with the girl(even if there was no sex involved). In other words….you got to watch your back on where your doing this relationship. Also......you got her parents.......