"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Anyone seen the movie "Love dont cost a thing" ?

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
I just saw this movie and at a few points throughout the movie I remember thinking "hmm.. thats interesting, thats some of the same exact stuff ive learned from the DJ website." A few examples are when the boy (main character) had went out with the girl for the first time and bought her flowers. She told him that it was a nice gesture, but gave him some advice since they werent REALLY dating. (For those who havent seen the movie, its about a geek who payed some hot girl to pretend to be his g/f). She told him to just act like he doesnt need girls, and doesnt care. Told him that girls will like him more if he wasnt so nice to them all the time. Basically to just exert some sort of confidence and stop being so AFC.

Another example was when he did the "fake breakup" and was being an ******* to her... now i wont go so far as to say this is attractive (though it may be to some females), but in the movie, the girls watching said "damn i need me a strong male like that." I basically looked at the movie as him going from AFC to DJ. He changed up alot. An example is when he said to her "you ask to many questions, get your stuff and lets go". He started showing confidence and became more attractive to the ladies. The girls in that movie though that were all over him just seemed too easy and just after popularity. The first one wasnt even that good looking, the one who was friends with the main girl.

The main girl was HOT though, id definitely give her about an 8.5, she was fvckin smokin. What would you guys rate her? Im just trying to compare my scale with others. id say 8-8.5
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
I think he's trying to tell us how the AFC man changed into a better person...
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
why the hell did you go to see a movie like that?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
I'd rate the chick a 9.5, but that's just me... Anyways Nick Cannon always plays the kinda Dj guy, especially in Drumline. I wrote that film off as AFC when I heard that he was paying a girl to be his gf...
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
9.5? That girl? Hell... she's fine and everything, but i save the 9+'s for girls like Carmen Electra.

And Tactic, if you're "unsure" of what im trying to tell you, then your comprehension skills are on the same level as a preschooler. The point i was making in the post was very obvious, unless ofcourse you have the brain capacity the size of a walnut.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
This plot has been done before. Has anyone seen the 1980s movie, 'Can't Buy Me Love'? I forget who stars in it though, it's an entertaining movie (considering the general cheesiness of 80s acting and directing).


I'd imagine that this new film has been 'urbanized' with popular black actors to appeal to the MTV generation. Same ol' shiet, basically. :p
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Top