Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone seen any good sitcoms lately?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like the sitcom scene has really dried up lately. I loved the classics like "Seinfeld" and "Everybody Loves Raymond", but lately there hasn't been a lot of good sitcoms. "Two and a Half Men" was ok, but not that great. I'm also watching "Happy Tree Friends", which is pretty gross (even if the artwork sucks).

Anyone seen any good sitcoms lately?

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HBO has some great shows, though I don't know if they are technically "sitcoms".

Curb Your Enthusiasm stars Larry David, the creator of Seinfeld. It's like Seinfeld if it was on HBO, and more dry.

Entourage is also great, though not a pure comedy.

Otherwise, I don't watch much tv, especially network sitcoms.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just seen a new sit-com where this italo-american cool guy that always wears a leather jacket has lots of geeky friends and gets lots of chicks. i think it is set in the 50s. it's pretty good

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was his name The Fonz? I cant remember that show, I think it was Cheers or something.

Duo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Arrested Development.. Probably the funniest show on TV right now.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
i just seen a new sit-com where this italo-american cool guy that always wears a leather jacket has lots of geeky friends and gets lots of chicks. i think it is set in the 50s. it's pretty good
Happy Days with the Fonz? That was awesome and the Fonz is the ultimate DJ for sure. :)

Anyway, the last decent sitcom I watched was Joey. Not sure when the second series starts, but I was really impressed.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duo
Arrested Development.. Probably the funniest show on TV right now.
Arrested development is the most intelligent comedy on TV.

Curb your enthusiasm is up there and entourage just finished.

I'm suprized no one mentioned Family Guy. I'd say that it is much better than the simpsons.

Also, I think the OC is worth a mention. A lotta drama but Seth Cohen is hilarious.

King of You

Don Juan
Reaction score
sitcoms sucks ass. The best shows are on FX...Rescue Me, Nip/Tuck, OverThere...

Also 2 new ones are Starved. Its a great show. The main guy (whos an anorexic bulemic) is a DJ too. Anyway check it out, very entertaining.

I think the other new one is Always Sunny in Phladelphia. Decent show, gives me laughs and is more entertaining then everybody loves gaymond.

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, FX is definitely the best channel on TV right now.

I love Over There, Always Sunny in Philedelphia, and Starved.

Especially Philly and Over There.

But the best "sitcom" on TV is by FAR Arrested Development. I was watchin it the other day, and I could not stop laughing.

As a matter of fact, it's got the guy who plays the Fonz as the family's lawyer. :p