“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Anyone reconcile with a bad fwb breakup?

Thebestthereeveris

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
534
Reaction score
353
Age
30
Ive had my fair share of fwb that ended badly on bad terms. My gf is an hour and a half drive away and I need to fvck a girl but all my fwb ended badly lmao did you guys ever reconcile with them
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
5,682
Ive had my fair share of fwb that ended badly on bad terms. My gf is an hour and a half drive away and I need to fvck a girl but all my fwb ended badly lmao did you guys ever reconcile with them
Badly in what way? Did they know you only wanted FWB or did you lead them to believe you wanted more?
 

Thebestthereeveris

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
534
Reaction score
353
Age
30
Badly in what way? Did they know you only wanted FWB or did you lead them to believe you wanted more?
Kind of both but long story short with one I had called her a cvnt and the other she just thought I wanted her for sex and blocked me
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top