"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Anyone read Dr robert Glovers book

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl
Im talking about the dating essentials book which I believe is his sequel to no more mr nice guy .I have it on audio and love it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
188
Reaction score
282
Location
USA
I read it a few years ago. I did not think it was that great but I did learn some things of use. I took what he said about ending relationships when they are not working to heart and have ended three since then. The women seemed very shocked when I did. I don’t think they are used to being the one being rejected.
 

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl
I read it a few years ago. I did not think it was that great but I did learn some things of use. I took what he said about ending relationships when they are not working to heart and have ended three since then. The women seemed very shocked when I did. I don’t think they are used to being the one being rejected.
I read it a few years ago. I did not think it was that great but I did learn some things of use. I took what he said about ending relationships when they are not working to heart and have ended three since then. The women seemed very shocked when I did. I don’t think they are used to being the one being rejected.
 

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
188
Reaction score
282
Location
USA
Yes. I think No More Mr Nice Guy is excellent. That book started me down the road to success with women.

Dating Essentials For Men seems a bit blue pill to me. All that stuff about manicuring yourself, keeping your house and car clean and keeping clean sheets on the bed. You need to do all those things but not because it will get you laid. You need to do them because you want to, because it will make your life more pleasant.

As I said before I think the chapter on ending relationships is good.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top