“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Anyone pickup on a chick taking an obesity Rx?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,122
I have to think there is a burgeoning supply of former fatties that have slimmed down a bit from this. I guess a corollary of this is to ask if anyone notices fewer fat chicks around, LOL.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
This is an inane premise. Most men won't be asking immediate if a woman slimmed down due to an obesity prescription drug.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,076
Location
Inside her mind
Mature Keyboard Jockey DJ I say this respectfully sir please log off, go outside touch some grass, enjoy nature, go to Gamestop buy a PS5 do something, sir as long as you log off and enjoy the real world. When was the last time you went on a date?
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,122
This is an inane premise. Most men won't be asking immediate if a woman slimmed down due to an obesity prescription drug.
No, but women might offer the info up, etc.
 
Top