Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone notice this after getting in shape?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the point is different despite the outcome is the same.

Taken women still want to feel desidered and chased but cant afford to create problems between a manly man (which may get pissed off after finding out he was lead on) and their provider.

Skinny weak men on the other side are no problem therefore can be used to obtain risk free attention and resources.

I can tell you for sure that once I got in great shape and didnt bother to shave for months, post wall and taken women basically avoid me while younger ones (especially the dirty slvtty ones) show much more interest.

What I dont like is that good girls themselves are not as interested.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found the opposite. When I was at my peak in terms of Physique, Women who were girlfriend, Fiances or Wives either threw themselves at me or at minimum heavily flirted with me to the point that if I was slightly more persistent, I could of fvcked.

Just off the top of my head I remember meeting a Woman who was in her mid 20's from Washington D.C. visiting NYC in a bar, she was engaged but still flirted with me. I grabbed up on her ass and she was still loving it. If I pushed for it, I could of slept with her that night before she had to go back to Washington. If I remember correctly she was in Law and very attractive.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found the opposite. When I was at my peak in terms of Physique, Women who were girlfriend, Fiances or Wives either threw themselves at me or at minimum heavily flirted with me to the point that if I was slightly more persistent, I could of fvcked.

Just off the top of my head I remember meeting a Woman who was in her mid 20's from Washington D.C. visiting NYC in a bar, she was engaged but still flirted with me. I grabbed up on her ass and she was still loving it. If I pushed for it, I could of slept with her that night before she had to go back to Washington. If I remember correctly she was in Law and very attractive.
Yeah I can see that happening in the right context. If their SO is more likely to find out about it, though, it will probably occur more the way I observed.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you?
I don't fully remember because it was a while ago but now that I think back, i was trying to fvck another girl who was in a group. She was visiting from Canada. She has the look I was into (Blonde with a thick ass).

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Opposite for me too. Completely. In fact their husbands talked to me more as well. Keep your enemies close kind of thing I guess.