Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone making money with dropshipping here?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just would like see if someone are making good profits from it.

It seems interesting.

DietrichVan

Reaction score
I know several who are. I wouldn’t start there tho. Start with affiliate marketing.

therefore you only have to worry about the sales/ads opposed to any fulfillment/customer service

When getting started in digital marketing you don’t want to spin wheels, do what’s gonna take least work/ mental bandwidth, then profit and seek more knowledge from there.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know several who are. I wouldn’t start there tho. Start with affiliate marketing.

therefore you only have to worry about the sales/ads opposed to any fulfillment/customer service

When getting started in digital marketing you don’t want to spin wheels, do what’s gonna take least work/ mental bandwidth, then profit and seek more knowledge from there.
Thanks man!

What I see people doing with that is selling courses on instagram stories... Should be something like that right?

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Although it sounds like its just "put up a web page and start collecting", drop shipping can be hard. Margins are razor thin and the internet is saturated. You need to get traffic to get sales and getting it organically is a major task in itself. A domain can take years to show up on the first page of a search and paid ads can all but eliminate your profits or if you aren't careful, put you in the red.

Sites that charge membership to access a list of drop ship friendly businesses are for the most part a waste of time since it is a heavily traveled path and many are just looking to make six pack money(make a buck or two per sale). Dig for a niche since the mainstream stuff has too much competition.

Affiliate marketing can work, but again you need traffic. If you can get a following on instagram and a blog, you are on your way. Amazon gives a higher/lower percentage by category and in some cases, you can find a niche with higher end items and a decent commission. There are people who have been doing this for years (including me) and its getting harder and harder to find gems that don't already have a large number of established sites dedicated to them. I want to stress that although its hard, there are many still out there.

As far as selling courses mentioned above: If you are an expert in something its a great way to go. Being that there is nothing tangible, you don't have supplier worries, shipping worries or have to handle returns. Once you have one up and selling, its pretty hands off aside from refreshing/updating the content and you can focus on adding more.

Good Luck!

DietrichVan

Reaction score
Thanks man!

What I see people doing with that is selling courses on instagram stories... Should be something like that right?
Nah, you can sell an array of products and not from your personal profile. Can use FB ads or even Native, the ads you see on news sites. Dont need to reveal identity whatsoever.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it can work. your one of many when you do it. you can make a living and like any business, if you become the best or better than most you can earn much.

alternately look for products that have been pulled due to some legal or other soft or even hard problem and if you can fix that problem or in some cases "ignore the problem" just get the products and move them. you can in some cases be the only one or only have a few competitors and make 1000+ percent. the secret or not a secret but the hard work is the sourcing. it used to be in the old days that the selling was the hard part. the selling is now easy, it is the sourcing that is the magic.