Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone like heavy metal?

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. European Black/death metal, I also love a bit of power/prog stuff as well. \m/

Love the band name ;).

Decent track too for the genre, just felt that the vocalist was pulling the growls from the wrong part of his voice/not well projected, otherwise a nice recording m8.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i like heavy metals, one of my favourites is plutonium! :p

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
yeah i like heavy metals, one of my favourites is plutonium! :p
Let me guess, you are still single :rolleyes:

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic metal;

Prog metal;

Power/melodic metal,

They´re ok.

I can´t stand death/trash metal. I cannot understand how can a person like something like that. It seems like a bunch of "dogs barking" with those growlings, ahh! :mad:

No wonder its name is trash metal... :p

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in love with thrash, heavy and power metal.

I cant stand black metal, and I like some death metal, especiall brutal death.

BTW Phoenix, it's "thrash" not "trash" :/

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some time i was into stuff like Iced Earth and Metallica,basically something melodic with a heavier chorus. Those bands are good, but the rest of heavy metal sounds all the same to me.Sure i havent heard that many bands, but some guy with long hair and tattoos screaming about hell, death and blood over repeative guitar chords just depresses the sh1t outta me...

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like some metal bands.

MegaDeth & Ill Nino in particular.

I'm mainly into house music though.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
i like some metal bands too im not a hardcore fan but here are some of my favorites

metallica
korn
slipknot
system of adown

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
Classic metal;

Prog metal;

Power/melodic metal,

They´re ok.

I can´t stand death/trash metal. I cannot understand how can a person like something like that. It seems like a bunch of "dogs barking" with those growlings, ahh! :mad:

No wonder its name is trash metal... :p
get your facts straight. Thrash and Death Metal are COMPLETELY different. Compare Cannibal Corpse(isnt that how its spelled?) and Metallica (Kill Em All).

Thats Death and Thrash respectively. I like rock in general because of the emotions from it and the feeling. It just has this sort of power and energy that i love. Of course i like lots of music, but thats the main reason i like rock.
Anyways, i love pretty much all metal music except death metal. Like i said i like energy, but i like to be able to hear the notes :D. In death metal, to me, it just sounds like a bunch of noise. But something like power metal or even thrash, you can really hear whats going on.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys play the style, well.

The only thing is, that it sounds like every other death/black metal band out there. That's one problem with choosing to play this type of music. There are very strict guidlines to adhere to, and if you deviate the slightest, you fall out of the genre.

That song could stand for a better recording.

I'm not sure how technically involved you are, but is that kick drum triggered? It sounds like the speed metal kick from an Alesis DM5 Unit, (I own one), and I'm just curious if my ears are hearing it right.

Good job

The Bad Ass Canadian

Reaction score
Im all about KISS, Slayer, Venom and Mercyful Fate and old school metallica

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i like a bit of heavy metal when i'm in the mood. I only have a few heavy metal songs on my computer at the moment but i will probably download a few more later on. :D