"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

anyone leave their pubic hair natural?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena

New Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
My boyfriend does. It's extremely sexy and mascuilne looking even though it is extremely bushy and long-it's just so damn sexy. I measured it onetime, it grows to just over 3 inches long.

Men, I think there are a lot more women like myself that likes the natural look of a man (I don't mind a man shaving his face however). I wish you guys could learn to appreciate the natural beauty and sexiness of your genitals.

And for you guys that don't trim or shave, does your pubes grow as long as my boyfriends? I think his are longer than average (not that I mind).
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
831
Reaction score
1
Location
East coast
I don't know any guy that shaves his pubes.

To bring this thread to an even lower level is each pubic hair 3 inches long or is it the total sum of the pubes that measure 3 inches?

One other thing........ I think your a guy.


Moderators remove this freak
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top