Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone knows this foreign language marching song?

loveprefect

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a very popular "Marching song" done in a foreign language(i think german)....very upbeat, dark, fast tempo...we can often hear it in movies, commercial etc...

anyone can give some names? i wanna find the song, but i have no idea what is the name...and i cant find it by typing the lyrics in google cause it is a foreign language song....:(

thankss a million...:)

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
loveprefect said:
There is a very popular "Marching song" done in a foreign language(i think german)....very upbeat, dark, fast tempo...we can often hear it in movies, commercial etc...

anyone can give some names? i wanna find the song, but i have no idea what is the name...and i cant find it by typing the lyrics in google cause it is a foreign language song....:(

thankss a million...:)
I think I know what you're talking about, and if it's the one I'm thinking of it's in Latin. I'll have to look it up, as I can't remember the name.

loveprefect

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
insomniac said:
I think I know what you're talking about, and if it's the one I'm thinking of it's in Latin. I'll have to look it up, as I can't remember the name.
i think the one you had in mind is what i want...:D

thanks....patiently waiting for your good news.....:up:

Friendly Otter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it O Fortuna by Carl Orff, from Carmina Burana? It is played in Excalibur, when King Arthur and his knights ride out to their final battle.

Or is it Ride of the Valkyries, Die Valküre, by Wagner? It is played in Apocalypse Now when they raid the VC village.

loveprefect

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Friendly Otter said:
Is it O Fortuna by Carl Orff, from Carmina Burana? It is played in Excalibur, when King Arthur and his knights ride out to their final battle.

Or is it Ride of the Valkyries, Die Valküre, by Wagner? It is played in Apocalypse Now when they raid the VC village.
ok. trying to download those two songs. i wont know unless i have listened to the song:(

sigh...used to have the song in my computer..forgot to save it when i did my reformat.:cry:

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Friendly Otter said:

O Fortuna is the one I was thinking of too.

Dogfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
its called "carmina burana" though guys :D

loveprefect

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow........thats correct " O Fortuna " !!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

just listen to a song preview...1 million thanks to Friendly Otter and Insomniac for the heads up!!!:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

loveprefect

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
now, where can i actually get the song?:eek:

any of you guys who got the song please please please pm me....:eek:

loveprefect

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
got the song now! this forum is da bomb!:rockon:

Friendly Otter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any time, loveprefect. Those two songs are great. :)

I also like When Johnny Comes Marching Home when played by a band.

I have downloaded songs from K a z a a, anyone know any other good place? Many of these file-sharing programs will install tracking devices and commercials on your computer, always something to look out for.

loveprefect

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
k a z aa lite should be okay.

currently just got a short version of "o fortuna" around 2++ minutes...downloading a longer and better quality version right now. (9.9MB)

Thanks for all the other recommendations, will look for it during the weekend...:)

loveprefect

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
didnt know the word k a zaa is filtered.....:eek:

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dangit! Now I want to hear these tunes... send me MP3's!!!

I do love war songs. Heck, even "Imperial March" (Darth Vader's theme) is awesome. A little glockenspiel, some timpany, mmm...

I'm looking to get more Japanese "traditional" type music, like "Night Fight" off the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon soundrack: Tan Dun & Yo-Yo Ma

Grr.... *grabs pen and paper*

Des: Snoopy Vs the Red Baron, Ballad of the Green Beret

Last edited: