Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone know where I can find products like xenadrine and hydroxycut that CONTAIN eph

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone know a site where I can find products like Hydroxycut, Xenadrine and Stacker 2 that contain ephedrine. I know people who have seen positive results from these and the Vasporo ephedrine that I ordered is garbage, it doesnt do a damn thing.

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
The FDA ban on ephedra goes into effect on April 12. New York has already imposed a ban on ephedra so no store(online) is likely to ship it to you. You might go to a store in a neighboring state and see if they still have some ephedra products left.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea well maybe I can try first. If anyone knows a site please let me know, and if it doesnt work then i guess i'll go to jersey. I personally believe banning ephedrine is bull. Cigarretes are a 1000x worse but they wont ban smoking.:mad:

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you think the vasopro stuff is garbage??? I don't think so... the stack I've made with that stuff feels pretty powerful to me...

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ephedra is to be nationally banned, but not ephedRINE (which is banned in some states). If I'm wrong I'd be interested in seeing evidence.

You can buy ephedrine anywhere online. Ephedra is a weaker form of ephedrine so don't worry about it. But if Vasporo isn't working for you, I don't see how others will. Ephredrine is ephedrine; manufacturers just give it different labels. You're most likely not using it correctly or you're expecting it to work like magic.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive had people who used to take it tell me that it made there heart beat differently. I mean i take it in the morning and i feel a little more awake, nothing great. Then i take it before the gym and it gives me a little more energy. Isnt this stuff supposed to be used for weight loss though? I mean im not huge i just have a little bit of fat surrounding my body that i want to get rid of so that i can see my cuts better.
I take it sometimes before I go out to play ball or jog and i feel the same as if i hadnt taken one.

BTW Semag, what is your stack?

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The unfortunate banning of ephedra extract in the USA is more of an appeasement to the pharmaceutical industry rather than a concern for the health of you guys. I get loads of the stuff that originates from the States, gonna stock up big time now and then source out a good manufacturer over here.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo hb.

I've been doing (for a couple days now) the suggestion I got a while ago when there was a thread where they mentioned the Vasopro. They suggested 1 capsule of eph, and 1 capsule of Caffeine before every meal (for 3 a day), or 2 times a day, depending on what you're willing to risk.

I've been trying 2 times a day and I can feel it for a while after I've taken it. It kinda makes me feel a little warmer, and at the peak it feels as if the blood pressure or heart beat goes up. Your body just livens up a little, as if you've done a short jog... that's the kind of feeling.

This is the caffeine I've been using http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=48

Hope that helps out a bit.

OH yeah... and it's kinda been messin a little with my sleep. I'm hoping that I get a little more used to it and don't get so restless at night. It's weird, cause I sleep like 8 or so hours after I take the stuff.... so I don't know if it's a direct effect or what.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd stock up on whatever you can get now.

With the whole Baseball and steroids, legal steroids issues, things are getting worse.

ANd it seems, even though unrelated, everything that really doesn't mean anything is getting center stage after the Janet Jackson super bowl incident.

They are planning to ban many prohormones and other precursers and on and on.

While you probably still can get some of these things, ephedra and epherine included, from the internet, always be careful who you buy from.

Just remember, when it becomes illegal, try not to make it known you need this stuff or want it. Too many rats in the world.