“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Anyone know what the deal is here?

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I’m getting ready for my day so don’t respond right away but about 10 minutes later check and she’s already either unmatched (unlikely with how good the convo was) or just deleted her profile all together.
She unmatched, son.

It's a sht test for your beta ass. You should have responded right away, waiting there for her. Tinder is right there, it's a hook up app. No long conversations that get you into beta mode. You out and about, and you go ahead and match, and go meet and perhaps fak. The btch will be drinking the drink dude bought her and messaging you that it's late now, and she has to go to work tomorrow, that means she has to fak this dude she with.

Try quick dates.

An alternative to tinder is anonymous message board where broads post 'I want to sak dck' or 'I take it up your butt hole' and dudes message with their parameters 'my dck is 8 inches long' and she tells him where to come and fak her.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top