“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Anyone know of any big Christmas/New Years Parties in PHX, Scottsdale, Mesa, Arizona

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Um.....I dunno about you, but I try and keep the sausage out of my parties. Not to be a dik, but unless your bring chiks as well, I doubt anyone here is gonna invite you. The guy/girl ratio is already bad enough everywhere, i wouldn't wanna make it any more worse.
 

Yagrash

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by myfriendblu
Um.....I dunno about you, but I try and keep the sausage out of my parties. Not to be a dik, but unless your bring chiks as well, I doubt anyone here is gonna invite you. The guy/girl ratio is already bad enough everywhere, i wouldn't wanna make it any more worse.
LOL

my thoughts exactly.

Yeah, dude, what the party I'm planning on attending for New Year's needs is extra sausage. We always let random dudes who happen to post on a common forum into our parties.
 

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2001
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Don't worry about it
I've been to parties where the dudes FAR outnumber the women but what I've noticed is only a few of the guys actually talk to the women so there could be a party where the guy to girl ratio 8 to 1 but only a few of those guys are actually talking to the women. Well whatever, I plan on going to Club Rio on Christmas eve, if you wanna know who I am, it won't be hard, I'm usually the only black guy at the clubs or parties I go to in Arizona. SERIOUSLY
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Yes, they used to. Eileen you have been in Arizona?
 
Top