Anyone know any careers with a strong hookup culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have also been at workplaces where we had guys like OP who were trying to fraternize, call coworkers out for drinks on weekends, and trying to pull you into hanging out on weekends. In startups it can be quite common but even some big companies have departments like this. Most of these guys were trying to hit on the female coworkers and almost all of them ended up in serious troubles with HR or just getting a bad reputation at work, leadership knew about it and rarely promoted them. However, I do have a friend who worked in the marketing department for a large company and only hired attractive women and gay guys in the name of "diversity", so there is an idea for you OP!

All that said, the guys I knew who slept with their female coworkers ironically had a great life outside of work. An old wing of mines worked for a Fortune 500 company, did pickup, got laid a lot, and women who knew him from work would see him out with different kinds of girls. Fast forward a month or two, women were inviting him to drinks with their friends and he was hooking up with his female coworkers. Meanwhile, the guys at his workplace desperately trying to shoot their shot were either getting rejected or going to HR.

So two ways to make it work:

1. Become a boss/leader at your company and only hire younger attractive women along with some gay guys for plausible deniability (so it doesn't seem as obvious that you are just trying to hire women you can screw)

2. Have a great life outside of work to where women at work want to be a part of that life you live
Work shouldn't be for hookup

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2. Have a great life outside of work to where women at work want to be a part of that life you live
This is the best approach in the white collar working world.

In retail stores, restaurant, bars, and gyms, co-workers can get away with fraternizing because it's a much different environment. White collar work is so overrated.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In retail stores, restaurant, bars, and gyms, co-workers can get away with fraternizing because it's a much different environment. White collar work is so overrated.
I disagree. I know the grass is greener mentality kicks in here but having worked at a bar, I know what misery awaits in that world of retail and restaurants. Turnover is very high and you do not even get the basics such as health insurance or a 401k. At some point, men need to be smart with their careers and think about this sort of stuff. My white collar job allowed me to live in Manhattan where I could way more p-ssy than your average frat bro in a college town.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this is the lamest thread ever. I can't believe it's got so many responses.

You're looking for a place that only exists in old Hustler stories.

If you can't get random hookups at any kind of retail-like job, you aren't going to get any hookups in the mythical job where there exists "peer pressure" into hooking up.

You sound like a dude who has absolutely no game and wants to find a mysterious unicorn place where can you get laid like crazy without NEEDING any kind of game.

If there WAS such a magical place it would be overrun by dudes like you and would have a 100:1 male to female ratio.

Any type of job that could lead to random hookups require skills you don't seem to have or aren't interested in learning.
Thanks you , I was thinking the same. Kinda lame but the thread gets a lotta traffic.

OP I got news for ya; college days are over and will never ever return again. Believe me ,most men would slay if if they could "genie in the bottle " themselves back to those good ol days.

I got fired TWICE because I had a LTR at work. One time in a call center. Jealousy I think. Second time in a clothing store where only women worked, and I "lead one on" and had to go.

If you know how dramatic women are you would try to avoid jobs with too many of them.

I personally know life is really tough when your D functions as your brain and decision maker.....

Edit: thread reminds me of this movie .. images (4).jpeg

Last edited:

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks you , I was thinking the same. Linda lame but the thread did get a lotta traffic.

OP I got news for ya; college days are over and will never ever return again. Believe me ,most men would slay if if they could "genie in the bottle " themselves back to those good ol days.

I got fired TWICE because I had a LTR at work. One time in a call center. Jealousy I think. Second time in a clothing store where only women worked, and I "lead one on" and had to go.

If you know how dramatic women are you would try to avoid jobs with too many of them.

I personally know life is really tough when your D functions as your brain and decision maker.....
Very accurate

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. I know the grass is greener mentality kicks in here but having worked at a bar, I know what misery awaits in that world of retail and restaurants
Lol. Just because the girls there didn't want to fvck you, doesn't mean it'll be a sh1tty experience for everyone else...

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I got news for ya; college days are over and will never ever return again
Not really. All you gotta do really is...go to college lol. Guess wouldn't make it you've already got a career. Or are too far invested in your career that you can't afford to go back and start over or whatever xyz excuse for not going back to college. But it'll always be there for whoever wants to go.
If you know how dramatic women are you would try to avoid jobs with too many of them
Cope.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I disagree. I know the grass is greener mentality kicks in here but having worked at a bar, I know what misery awaits in that world of retail and restaurants. Turnover is very high and you do not even get the basics such as health insurance or a 401k. At some point, men need to be smart with their careers and think about this sort of stuff. My white collar job allowed me to live in Manhattan where I could way more p-ssy than your average frat bro in a college town.
I chose white collar work. Many times I wish I had been a tradesman/blue collar worker. That's what happened in the movie "Office Space". The main character office worker realizes white collar work sucks and then becomes a blue collar worker.

Bar workers do get to have sex with each other, which is cool.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. All you gotta do really is...go to college lol. Guess wouldn't make it you've already got a career. Or are too far invested in your career that you can't afford to go back and start over or whatever xyz excuse for not going back to college. But it'll always be there for whoever wants to go.

Cope.
No its not a cope. My views are from personal experiences.

There's a reason why ghey men are able to function beter then straight men in women oriented jobs.

I salute any man that tries to become better. But going back to college just for pssvy as a grown man?? I am sorry but thats just lame AF.

But like I said I my previous post; I also know from personal experience how "hard"(no pun intended)life is when your D controls your every move in life...

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Just because the girls there didn't want to fvck you, doesn't mean it'll be a sh1tty experience for everyone else...
It was not about that, you have to look at it from all angles. Sure for a short period of time it can be fun but when you start thinking long-term finances and overall well-being, everything else adds up. I think everyone should consider restaurant and bar work short-term but there is a reason most people only do it for a couple of years before moving on.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I salute any man that tries to become better. But going back to college just for pssvy as a grown man?? I am sorry but thats just lame AF.
Don't remember who asked what you think is cool or not?
It was not about that, you have to look at it from all angles. Sure for a short period of time it can be fun but when you start thinking long-term finances and overall well-being, everything else adds up. I think everyone should consider restaurant and bar work short-term but there is a reason most people only do it for a couple of years before moving on
There's growth beyond just working in a restaurant. Like partnering up wit someone who has money and starting a restaurant business together.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's growth beyond just working in a restaurant. Like partnering up wit someone who has money and starting a restaurant business together.
Great point but there is an old joke, it goes how do you make a million dollars from a nightclub? Pay 2 million to start it!

Restaurants run on margins and you have often have very high turnover from staff. However, I have seen your idea come to fruition in my old college town. I knew of a guy in his forties who co-owned one of the most popular bars in the area. He spent his twenties and thirties grinding and had so much money to play around with that him and a friend decided to act on that idea. What they told me is that it is tough for restaurants to be profitable as they are the kinds of businesses likely to go under (as some pro athletes even learned) but he had the money to throw around.

Come to think of it, it could be a great idea for an older dude who didn't exactly have the best college experience. From what I heard, the owner definitely got some action.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was not about that, you have to look at it from all angles. Sure for a short period of time it can be fun but when you start thinking long-term finances and overall well-being, everything else adds up. I think everyone should consider restaurant and bar work short-term but there is a reason most people only do it for a couple of years before moving on.
Dude is taking crazy like his jaw broke. A "real" Don Juan is attractive to women anywhere and would rather build his rotation under the radar.
Don't remember who asked what you think is cool or not?

Lol, look we have one of those so called alpha tough guys here. We're just having a conversation and share opinions. Slow down with the attitude homie.

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be just like OP and pursued the ideal circumstances for hookup and the ideal logistics. For one, I joined a fraternity in college and then in my upperclassmen years, I worked as a bartender (which is considered a high sex appeal job). I will speak a little bit about nightlife.

Nightlife jobs typically go to hot girls or to guys who for a year or two are trying to figure out what to do with their lives. There are a surprisingly high number of gay and bi guys that work as bartenders at nightclubs because you often find that gay dudes hit on you a lot more than women do. Here are common themes for men who become "lifers" in the nightlife industry:
  • Usually a criminal record or felony so white collar jobs don't take them
  • Often a mental health problem or two so they have been fired from regular office jobs
  • Trying to desperately live out their youth days and overcompensate for getting older (25+)
Same can be said of club promoters, a lot of them often having no real skills to earn a nice income and having to crash on a friend's couch more than they would like. Majority of the times, these guys are miserable and same can be said of bouncers that work in nightlife. The pay is not that great and you are dealing with drunk idiots, some of whom are financially well off and way ahead of you in life in that regard. As for sleeping around, that does happen but majority of the girls working in nightlife have serious validation and personality issues, not all but the majority. You know the red flags they tell you about with women? Majority of the bottle girls and bartenders are likely to have those.

Does someone working as a promoter, bouncer or bartender get laid more than say your average Accountant or Banker? Yes. However, it is at the cost of their own long-term career. A number of these guys who do somehow get a lifeline have that depressed look on their face when they enter their 30s and are working the same entry level jobs meant for people in their early twenties.

I do however know of guys who put the work in on Wall Street and other big name industries, made a ton of money in their twenties, and are now using their thirties to have a powerful rotation of women in their lives. Some of them own a nice spot in the prime area of town and can easily throw a party which leads to them getting laid. Some of them have an "in" to the social scene and are having girls bring them other women.
But if you're that broke, who's gonna have sex with you?

Lemme paint an ideal picture here. I forget her name, but there was this model who had a sex Vine/Snapchat/whatever leaked of her. It happened during a night out when they went to this club in... some South American city. She was having a great time, flashing her ass and everything. She was an associate of the club higher ups or something.

I'm trying to make friends like her. Because at some point that night, she has sex with these friends of hers. I don't remember her name, but she's pretty well followed on Instagram. She also has a heart tattoo on her ass. But a lot of women have that.

I don't think club bartenders are the nightlife workers who get to socialize with women like her. I want the club job that lets me socialize with her. And many other women like her. But if bartenders DO get to socialize with Brazilian models, I don't care how old I get or how bad the tips are. I would pay to get to bartend in a place like that.

That's how it was for me back when I used to serve/bartend. I don't wanna say the restaurant industry isn't one of constant casual sex between colleagues and co-workers, but if it is I hope @Velasco finds the right scene. So that I can also check out that scene. I wanna believe I just live in the wrong city.

Thanks you , I was thinking the same. Kinda lame but the thread gets a lotta traffic.

Edit: thread reminds me of this movie .. View attachment 9113
So what are we doing here? Coping with the turd sandwich that is life?

I already mentioned it, but this is also an aim I once had. Tried to find out which school is producing the most Instagram pictures of girls in their dorms taking slutty group pictures in the mirror. Then go there. ****ing at the sluttiest college in America, or ****ing in the industry with the most Brazilian ass models. Both would equally fulfill my dream of escaping mediocrity.

No its not a cope. My views are from personal experiences.

There's a reason why ghey men are able to function beter then straight men in women oriented jobs.

But like I said I my previous post; I also know from personal experience how "hard"(no pun intended)life is when your D controls your every move in life...
Maybe I am lame. But I concede that. What good is pride if I'm not living my dream?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come to think of it, it could be a great idea for an older dude who didn't exactly have the best college experience. From what I heard, the owner definitely got some action.
everyone wants to be on first name basis with the owners or managers of cool or hype places

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude is taking crazy like his jaw broke. A "real" Don Juan is attractive to women anywhere and would rather build his rotation under the radar
No. A real Don Juan does whatever he wants. Not what he's supposed to do

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's how it was for me back when I used to serve/bartend. I don't wanna say the restaurant industry isn't one of constant casual sex between colleagues and co-workers, but if it is I hope @Velasco finds the right scene. So that I can also check out that scene. I wanna believe I just live in the wrong city.
one of my friends used to be a Bartender in one of the coolest clubs in one of the big cities in Eastern Europe . He was quite good looking and always dressed with style . Little to no game and also quite an idiot intellectually

he was banging left and right , and almost all were girls that were coming to the club , and most of the time they would ask his instagram or stuff . Or just add him directly

Left the job , he could not get laid , or if he would get laid he would do it with an ugly one

maybe what you were missing is the cool factor , not the job per se

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
one of my friends used to be a Bartender in one of the coolest clubs in one of the big cities in Eastern Europe . He was quite good looking and always dressed with style . Little to no game and also quite an idiot intellectually

he was banging left and right , and almost all were girls that were coming to the club , and most of the time they would ask his instagram or stuff . Or just add him directly

maybe what you were missing is the cool factor , not the job per se
I'm not looking to just bang random clubgoers. I'm looking to bang the special ones that are good enough to be associated with the club itself. Like in my Brazilian model story.

Status
Not open for further replies.