Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone in the UK

andy87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking to hear from anyone in the UK who had there t levels checked I'm 35 now and curious to see what mines are, I know if I got to my gp they will just tell you any old naunsince, I know you can get home kits but don't know if they can be trusted anyone any ideas thanks Andy

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got mine checked recently, went to my local hospital and a friend to took my blood. Took a while as he had to find a doctor to sign it off and get access to results.

You can go to your GP and say you have all the symptoms of low T and see if they can refer you for a test. Or if you have any friends in a hospital they can hook you up.

Not sure about home test kits.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know if I got to my gp they will just tell you any old naunsince
Update - I just got off the phone with my GP on a call that lasted exactly 58 seconds. I booked this in last week to speak with him. I told him "I think I have low T as I have some symptoms", he asked what symptoms, I said "I have low sex drive (true) and erectile dysfunction (not true) and he said "I'll issue you a blood test, collect the forms after Monday". I had a whole spiel of more lies planned to get him to agree but he kinda wrapped up the call no problems.

It was that simple.

I last did a test Jan 27th (low but just in range), so I'm going to collect the forms next week and bank the test for a month's time, so I can see if my 2 month natural T boosting regime is raising my free and total T.

The call was a minute long and had no pushback, however, I've been at this doctor's surgery 30 years and on good terms with everyone so as always, YMMV.