Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone in it just for the chase?

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm don't feel like I'm into the DJ thing w/ the same mindset as I had when I started. Before, it was about getting popular, approval, pvssy, women, titties, and ass. Now, its not so much the pvssy, but the chase in getting the pvssy.

Anyone with half a **** can get pvssy....but to use the approach, cr, close, call,

the journey has become more fun than the sex.

grungeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Anyone with half a **** can get pvssy....but to use the approach, cr, close, call,

the journey has become more fun than the sex."

did you mean CF instead of CR? i am confused

naluholo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm 'in it just for the chase', but as soon as the chase is over and the girl's mine for the taking, I lose interest...I pass up opportunity after opportunity not because I dont have the b alls to make a move, but because I just lose interest. So I guess, in a way I'm in it for the chase.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by grungeman
"Anyone with half a **** can get pvssy....but to use the approach, cr, close, call,

the journey has become more fun than the sex."

did you mean CF instead of CR? i am confused
are u an english teacher? yah dude, it was a tyop.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah... I love seducing, but once I have the girl, I just get bored. I could've screwed one of the hottest girls in my school last year, but after she was completely, absolutely, without a doubt, all over me, I just lost interest and didn't bang her. (Dumb, I know)

It sucks tho

naluholo

Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst part about being that way is once you turn down so many opportunities, they start to go away (I thought)... Thinking about that kinda pissed me off so I called up a girl who used to have a huge crush on me (hot as hell) and within 10 minutes of conversation she went from a bittchy act to talkin about dreams she used to have of me... I won't let myself back out this time

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya I've started to act like this in the last year after being at this site for a few months before-hand.

We're actually like those "sunshine girls" who all the guys want, cept vice-versa(hopefully).

The chase has always been the best part, in my eyes, and I dunno... I do bask in the glory for maybe 5 minutes, but after that I lose interest. Funny thing is that when the girl stops liking you (or just moves on), sometimes I start liking them again :p

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II
Funny thing is that when the girl stops liking you (or just moves on), sometimes I start liking them again :p
I heard that. I get incredibly bored/lazy VERY quickly when a girls all over me. Once they move on and lose interest I find it really good fun to see if I can get their interest back up, and usually i do and lose interest again :rolleyes:.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its hard staying with it once the "hard part" is over. Just seems like you need something else to keep you going, or else you might start getting rusty or something.

I dunno exactly what it is, but I get it too - a lot. I've dated roughly 6 girls this school year, and not one of em I've been into for more than a few weeks to a month. This one I'm currently with now tho I'm hoping is different, but I dunno seeing as how I'll be off to college in a few months.

Maybe this is somethin we should look at...I mean, personally it doesnt always look good when the only reason you can give your girl for a breakup is "I'm just not into it anymore." :p