"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Anyone here suffer from Norwoodism as a teen?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
:eek: :eek:

This bloke did. BRUTAL!


Here is where shows how OVER it was at age 19:

 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Nowadays a manly enough high schooler could opt for the shave head with much less complications than before.

I recall in the 90s the only shaved guy was the bad guy from the airplane scene in indiana jones...shaved guys begun to appear in the early 00s with vin diesel.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,089
It was over for him because he believed it was and then allowed that to exude no confidence from himself in interactions with others.

I knew dudes growing up with Alopecia that killed it with females.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,089
When I was in the military we were all bald but had the most testosterone whenever we would hit up the bars. We always had the most female attention.

In thanksgiving, foster families would sponsor a marine for dinner and the wife would end up sleeping with him behind the husbands back. It was tradition.

If you work out hardcore and have a bad@ss mindset, women would be the least of your worries, hair or no hair.
Exactly. Weak people look for any excuse to blame for their problems. Strong people look at their problems and see them as obstacles to overcome.
 
Top