BrownBear

Banned
Reaction score
One a day won't hurts.

I like the feeling of it. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only retarded idiots smoke cigarettes. I mean that with all my heart and soul, I know a few people with so many health problems and at the same time they pulling from a cigg and asking themselves the question why are they sick all the time.

Rich corporate people are laughing all the way to the bank from you retards, because your doing two things they desire, for you to make them rich and for you to die.

And yes their are facts that you will either die from ciggs or destroy your body at the end of the day that will lead you to death.

It's getting so crucial in my life that I'm done with drinking also.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, not anymore.

There is a social dynamic, though. There were so many interest conversations with strangers that I would have otherwise never experienced.

But if you're going to smoke anything, make it weed. It's a lot healthier for you.

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you go down on women who smell like sewage? Never understood the smoking thing for men or women...if she stinks....that is a turn off...same goes for men....unless u both smoke....that's just bumping uglies then.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends pushed me to try smoking when I was younger. Told them to **** off and respect was earned. Never have never will but thats just me.

DJ Bax

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you only smoke one a day then you probably aren't completely addicted yet. I suggest quitting while you still can, life is too short without smoking. No point in speeding up the death process.

BrownBear

Banned
Reaction score
Sh!t I said one a day, because I like the feeling

Of course those mindless fvckers who smoke packs a day are stupid.

It is like a convenient and cheap way to get you high once a day :D

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I smoked cigarettes for a long time, it was a lot more socially acceptable when I was a teenager, you could literally smoke anywhere back then and you could buy them in vending machines. Unfortunately, cigarettes are extremely addictive, you start out with one every once in a while and before you know it, you feel like you can't live without them. In your brain, going without nicotine is similar to going without food or water, the craving can be overwhelming. My advice is don't ever start.

Now I smoke an e-cigarette. It gives nicotine but without the smell, smoke and most of the health risks. Still, my goal is to ween myself off with the e-cigarette and quit forever.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BrownBear said:
Sh!t I said one a day, because I like the feeling

Of course those mindless fvckers who smoke packs a day are stupid.
It may still kill you.
It’s a myth to believe that if you smoke only two cigarettes a week for example, or just on the weekends, that it won't affect your health. Even a few cigarettes can increase your blood pressure, and put you at a slightly increased risk of heart disease and stroke. Some studies show that young smokers who light up only occasionally have signs of artery disease. And though their risk of developing cancer is nowhere near that of a regular smoker, compared with a non-smoker, the risk is elevated.

http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2009/06/25/is-an-occasional-cigarette-that-bad-for-you/

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
It may still kill you.
It’s a myth to believe that if you smoke only two cigarettes a week for example, or just on the weekends, that it won't affect your health. Even a few cigarettes can increase your blood pressure, and put you at a slightly increased risk of heart disease and stroke. Some studies show that young smokers who light up only occasionally have signs of artery disease. And though their risk of developing cancer is nowhere near that of a regular smoker, compared with a non-smoker, the risk is elevated.

http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2009/06/25/is-an-occasional-cigarette-that-bad-for-you/

Exactly. Cigarettes are NOT like wine or dark chocolate. There is no such thing as "moderation" with cigarettes.

No amount is healthy or safe at all. Every single puff of smoke does damage to your body. Every single puff of smoke increases your chances of cancer.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been quit for 3 months now.

I had a cigar for a wedding last weekend, and that's the closest I've come to a cig in all this time.

I feel a lot more healthy. I suggest to new smokers to quit now, and virgin smokers to not even start. It was miserable quitting, and almost ALL smokers will want to quit at some point, even if they won't admit it out loud.

-Scars

Redempti0n

Don Juan
Reaction score
I puff some weed every now and then. But cigaretts are phucking disgusting. Besides the horrible taste , long time smokers have the worst possible breath you can ever encounter. I almost throw up when a smoker talks in my face.

I could probably eat sh!t every day and still have a better breath than the usual smoker.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been smoking by the pack since 16. Not a big fan of it anymore, but it's one killer habit. Becomes part of you. Never resulted in women being disinterested or annoyed - even the "clean" hot girls who didn't smoke. Still made out constantly - plus having ****ty teeth. Never was an issue. But me being a douchebag ****off ******* loser was. :whistle:

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
No, not anymore.

There is a social dynamic, though. There were so many interest conversations with strangers that I would have otherwise never experienced.

But if you're going to smoke anything, make it weed. It's a lot healthier for you.
No, it's not. Marijuana causes lung cancer too.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smoked a pack day and what made me quit was money and inability to concentrate for long hours at a time without cigarettes. The concentration problem showed itself as brain fog or nicotine crash during long tests, e.i. pre-employment tests that last 4 hours+ with no way of having a cig. I was used to at least 1 per hour. Nicotine is a stimulant for brain.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
No, it's not. Marijuana causes lung cancer too.
not if you buy a vaporizer, it heats the buds up enough to release the THC without any combustion, so you inhale a tasty light vapor/mist instead, i highly recommend it

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
u're a moron, then. wtf is wrong with just being normal, hmm? do you hate your life THAT much? why then, not just end it? same thing with alcohol, of course.