You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I have not noticed this at all, the white guys they do like tend to be Latin looking but from what I see, they sleep with other minorities moreso than whites. In my observation, they do seem to thirst for non-brown Arab guys whether it is a Latino or South Asian.They tend to be very jealous and love masculine guys, they love white guys especially blondes.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
No doubt but just saying being white is no boost among middle eastern girls it seems unless the guy happens to be really handsome and high status. It seems like Latinas (with heavy Indian blood) and Asian women are the main ones that give white guys massive bonus points for just being white while women of other races care less.Women are women. An attractive, masculine man can pull women of any ethnic background.
Me either I either see them with people of Arab descent, Greeks or Latinos who look MediterraneanI have not noticed this at all, the white guys they do like tend to be Latin looking but from what I see, they sleep with other minorities moreso than whites. In my observation, they do seem to thirst for non-brown Arab guys whether it is a Latino or South Asian.
I'd be interested to hear what he noticed, it could be location-dependent, but from what I have seen with guys who slayed Arab and Persian girls on the regular:Me either I either see them with people of Arab descent, Greeks or Latinos who look Mediterranean
Mayve it's different in America but i have plenty of Blonde Anglo Saxon friends who are dating Lebanese women, Christian and Muslim Lebanese. Half leb guy at my school even had an Aussie father who converted just to marry his mother.I have not noticed this at all, the white guys they do like tend to be Latin looking but from what I see, they sleep with other minorities moreso than whites. In my observation, they do seem to thirst for non-brown Arab guys whether it is a Latino or South Asian.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
It might happen due to women being near a lot of guys who happen to be white but here in America, when areas are diverse, there is no preference for white guys from Arab women. Some might be into them but it is not nearly to the same degree as Asian women.Mayve it's different in America but i have plenty of Blonde Anglo Saxon friends who are dating Lebanese women, Christian and Muslim Lebanese. Half leb guy at my school even had an Aussie father who converted just to marry his mother.
I'm Guessing a lot of American blonde guys just don't go for arab girls, Arabs have migrated here in Large numbers since the 90s.
I'm talking Aussie guys like Chris Brown (the aussie vet not the american rapper). You need to be pretty masculine and Alpha to get a high quality Arab or Iranian girl.
I agree with this. it's rare to find one who is down to earth. they think they are princesses. you better spend $300 on your first date.I'm surprised no one has brought this up but there are a bunch of Persian and Armenian women in LA. Most of them are really materialistic and want to be a Kardashian.
If you want to game them, just think about how you flaunt your wealth. Rent a Rolls Royce or a Bentley and drive down Santa Monica Blvd.
LOL!!!! Yep. It's actually happened to me every time I've dated Muslim women. Dated one in college in the late 80s, another in the mid-90s, and about three years ago an MD. All didn't like that I was circumcised, but they dealt with it. ALL totally shut-down when they found out I was part Jewish. Religion was a big freaking deal for all of them. Granted it's a small sample size.They will want you to convert or at least show interest in Islam, if your a white guy who is into Islam.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.