Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here shave their heads?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually shaving my head for two and a half years now, it's not bald but it's shaved,0" millimeters on sides and 1mm on top so it's basically the same. It's the best decision you can do, no hair gels, no problems with hair or anything and also women loves it more.
Gonna buy a wahl classic today and do it.

Maybe I post a pic of how it goes! Haha

But most people I saw shaving their heads looks way better than with hair. It seems to be more masculine.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gonna buy a wahl classic today and do it.

Maybe I post a pic of how it goes! Haha

But most people I saw shaving their heads looks way better than with hair. It seems to be more masculine.
Yes it's definitely better but it doesn't suits everyone well. Same with longer hair.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it's definitely better but it doesn't suits everyone well. Same with longer hair.
Do you think those shaving machine work for hair? They say its only for beard and there is a big one that you can use for hair.

I didn't find a good shaving machine to buy for hair, so I'm thinking to use those I have.

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-03 at 15.06.24 (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-12-03 at 15.06.24.jpeg

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think those shaving machine work for hair? They say its only for beard and there is a big one that you can use for hair.

I didn't find a good shaving machine to buy for hair, so I'm thinking to use those I have.

View attachment 5247 View attachment 5248
Do it with style of the bottom photo, you don't need that black addition. I do the same I bought a trimer long time ago and it's still running on same battery.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it with style of the bottom photo, you don't need that black addition. I do the same I bought a trimer long time ago and it's still running on same battery.
Gonna try with that second one... Hope its blades are good for hair... but I think it is, there is not much difference with hair from beard.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gonna try with that second one... Hope its blades are good for hair... but I think it is, there is not much difference with hair from beard.
It will do the job, just charge the trim for about 8hours and make sure it's well cleaned.