Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here likes to go cruising?

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got done cruising on my ebike where I’m at. It gets my mind off a lot of things and a good way to relax.

I’m definitely thinking of buying a motorcycle when I get back to the states or maybe even take up solitary cycling.

I mean I still like cruising on my car/Juke but these are a good way to spice things up, make it more diverse so you don’t get bored.

Now I understand why a lot of veterans with ptsds take up motorcycle cruising as a hobby. It’s a good way to get your mind off things.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Travel Memoir,
These EBikes are the greatest thing since sliced bread and keep you very fit too...I would buy one like a flash,were it not for their attractiveness to petty thieves...Motor Bikes are a different kettle of fish,you are just soo vulnerable one bad bingle and you are broken for life.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Travel Memoir,
These EBikes are the greatest thing since sliced bread and keep you very fit too...I would buy one like a flash,were it not for their attractiveness to petty thieves...Motor Bikes are a different kettle of fish,you are just soo vulnerable one bad bingle and you are broken for life.

I’m not talking about a bicycle. I’m talking about a motorcycle scooter that runs only 33 kmph. It runs on electricity and battery and we charge it up in our garage.

mmor

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't tried it yet sounds relly cool

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Car cruising is dead with current gas prices.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got done cruising on my ebike where I’m at. It gets my mind off a lot of things and a good way to relax.

I’m definitely thinking of buying a motorcycle when I get back to the states or maybe even take up solitary cycling.

I mean I still like cruising on my car/Juke but these are a good way to spice things up, make it more diverse so you don’t get bored.

Now I understand why a lot of veterans with ptsds take up motorcycle cruising as a hobby. It’s a good way to get your mind off things.
I'm not a veteran and I don't have PTSD. I simply ride because it's a lifestyle, it's who you are. For me, it's a bit different as one of my hobbies is custom building cafe racers and my company is involved with DGR and host the annual event where I live. So you can see motorcycles just became part of me.

I get to ride because I am single with no children. Once that changes I will stop riding and focus only on building cafe racer projects. It's a dangerous lifestyle and falling on a bike is bound to happen at some point.

This is my current bike (I change bikes every other year) and most recent build:

Bike (1).png

Modern Man Advice

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to ride a lot simply because it took my mind off of stuff, that is until I crashed it. I haven't bought one since then.

But that being said, I didn't break anything when I crashed my motorcycle and broke multiple bones when I went over my handlebars on my bicycle. Both crashes were thanks to cars.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im thinking of getting a used, affordable motor scooter when I get back to the states.

It’s a good way to save on gas, takes me from point A to B especially to Coffee Shops, library and bookstores etc, plus it’s a good way to go cruising.

The only thing missing is the music, which I prefer not to wear headphones because you can’t hear the car honks at you.