Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here good at SEO and Digital Goods Sales?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would like to get some tips about really good and worthful books or content to study about.

Maybe I can even pay for some consulting.

I'm creating and selling vector arts with my own website (don't liked the idea of selling on any marketplace, so I decided to create my own brand). I'm starting on a very specific niche with low competition and a great amount of monthly search.

But I have to learn a lot about those topics os SEO and digital goods.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need books now adays. Just look it up on Youtube. Several successful people willing to share their techniques.

If you are going to sell vector arts, I'd highly recommend setting up a specific Instagram account, FB business page, youtube channel where maybe you can showcase some of your work and the process involved in it. You can pay for google ad words which can be effective as well. If you have your own site, look up SEO techniques in pieces of code you can cut and paste into your website. Or you can hire a SEO company to modify it for you. Affiliate linking can work wonders too. Just be immersed in the community of fellow artists as well. Sites like Square Space and such can do a lot of marketing for you but you already said you had your own website so that wouldn't really be as productive.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need books now adays. Just look it up on Youtube. Several successful people willing to share their techniques.

If you are going to sell vector arts, I'd highly recommend setting up a specific Instagram account, FB business page, youtube channel where maybe you can showcase some of your work and the process involved in it. You can pay for google ad words which can be effective as well. If you have your own site, look up SEO techniques in pieces of code you can cut and paste into your website. Or you can hire a SEO company to modify it for you. Affiliate linking can work wonders too. Just be immersed in the community of fellow artists as well. Sites like Square Space and such can do a lot of marketing for you but you already said you had your own website so that wouldn't really be as productive.
Thanks man! Interesting feedback =)

Gonna search more on youtube videos and work out on those tips you sent me.

I'm working with google ads, just started today. Also created a Instagram and I'm using a tool there to automate following and unfollowing (this one I'm bit affraid, even this tool changed its code to don't get on blacklist). But on IG I'm using to getting leads on mailchimp and I'm talking a lot with people there to create a good network.

Do you know if it still worth to pay for those following/unfollowing tools?

I use some techniques from the book "Ask" just to create some engagement and find out what kind of icons do people would like me to create... It's working pretty well for instagram highlights icons. Also I offer them a free pack as a reward for giving me a feedback about.

That Affiliate linking would be something like backlinks or it's different?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man! Interesting feedback =)

Gonna search more on youtube videos and work out on those tips you sent me.

I'm working with google ads, just started today. Also created a Instagram and I'm using a tool there to automate following and unfollowing (this one I'm bit affraid, even this tool changed its code to don't get on blacklist). But on IG I'm using to getting leads on mailchimp and I'm talking a lot with people there to create a good network.

Do you know if it still worth to pay for those following/unfollowing tools?

I use some techniques from the book "Ask" just to create some engagement and find out what kind of icons do people would like me to create... It's working pretty well for instagram highlights icons. Also I offer them a free pack as a reward for giving me a feedback about.

That Affiliate linking would be something like backlinks or it's different?
Looks like you're off to a good start. :up:

Personally IG has started to revise their algorithm to combat the artificial follow/unfollow 3rd party tools out there so it can be a hit or miss. You may want to look into IG advertising and the cost structures around that. I would think that would be more effective for sales.
I'm sure you know but definitely put in robust amounts of hashtag keywords for every post you make on IG.

Affiliate linking can be links going back to your site from other websites that promote or have similar content/products. You can also find affiliates willing to work with you and promoting your stuff and offer discount codes through that to generate traffic too.

If you're doing icon's, I'd hit up all the sign companies now and offer your services as the sign companies are the busiest during this pandemic, creating all the social distancing and mask rule signage.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you're off to a good start. :up:

Personally IG has started to revise their algorithm to combat the artificial follow/unfollow 3rd party tools out there so it can be a hit or miss. You may want to look into IG advertising and the cost structures around that. I would think that would be more effective for sales.
I'm sure you know but definitely put in robust amounts of hashtag keywords for every post you make on IG.

Affiliate linking can be links going back to your site from other websites that promote or have similar content/products. You can also find affiliates willing to work with you and promoting your stuff and offer discount codes through that to generate traffic too.

If you're doing icon's, I'd hit up all the sign companies now and offer your services as the sign companies are the busiest during this pandemic, creating all the social distancing and mask rule signage.
That's true... It seems that they might blacklist you and you lost a lot of engagement. I did some ads on instagram but had not conversion... I'm changing techniques and improving some stuffs to test and see if works.

But I think for ads, Google will be more effective as I'm basing on some especific keywords... and instagram uses interests (and there is nothing much similar to that).

Gonna study about this affiliate linkings, it seems interesting! And also about this signs companies, maybe I can get some jobs here in brazil with that!

Thanks =)

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Lookatu had one question... Do you think it's worth to pay for neil patel tool Ubbersuggest?

Just saw a lifetime plan there for 3 websites that seems good. I already use the free content there, but maybe I could get more results with the paid one.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Template

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder why do people make others famous? I'll also like to be famous to make money selling ads. It brings very happy emotions. They brought about a very interesting idea. Well, I'm interested in making a popular channel on TikTok and now I start to buy TikTok hearts using this site https://freetiktok.com/buy-tiktok-likes To sum up it's a very simple and effective method. It brightened up my day.