Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here collect sneakers?

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I wouldn't consider myself a collector, I do have about 4 or 5 pairs of expensive sneakers. Mostly Jordans and retro Nikes. I like the culture, particularly when they retro old shoes.

It's something I enjoy spending my money on, as opposed to drinks at a bar, car mods, video games, etc. Not saying I don't spend my money on those others things too, I just like buying a nice, new pair every now and then. A few times a year I put my paycheck towards a nice trip to Footlocker.

I'm in my early twenty's, so I might not do it too much longer. I realize mostly young people like basketball sneakers, but I enjoy it and don't really care if it seems immature or materialistic or even like I'm wasting money.

Anyone else here wear Jordans, Nike, etc?

Last edited:

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
You're making me want to buy some stocks in Nike.
You should log on to Niketalk, it's an online community like this one... except they collect sneakers. People literally have collections with 100+ pairs!

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha and I thought women had too many pairs of shoes...

On the other hand, if it makes you happy, and you can afford it, why not? Personally I have never seen the appeal of collecting things (I collect dollars instead) but I do use my money on other things like travel so I don't even have anything to show for it except memories, stories, and a few photos. Who's to say what a good hobby is.

However no, I don't collect sneakers and don't think I ever would.