Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone heard of Amway?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heard of Amway? Amway put food on the table while growing up. My mom works in their employee communications department at world head quarters and makes damn good money for not having a degree. I used to work in their factory as a temp (as they don't really hire factory workers anymore).

With that being said, I do not respect Amway or its founding family in the least. One of the founders kids, **** DeVos, ran for governor of Michigan. His wife was once quoted as saying "The problem with workers in Michigan is they make too much money." This was when I was working at their hotel and making 6.25 an hour. Recently they have been getting into the growing medical field here in Grand Rapids (most medical buildings have their name somewhere on it. But the stupid thing is at their research center they won't do stem cell research.

They also own the VanAndel arena in Grand Rapids and DeVos Hall. Their name is everywhere its sick.

Also their products are crap.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a few seminars a few years ago after being invited. It all seemed pretty good but i thought i would be better off staying away from it, so i did. Maybe it works for some people (maybe?) but not me. (maybe most people too).

:cool:

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never again

:nono:

yes I was with quixtar a few years ago..........all bullsh!t the guy who was my upline drove an old saturn and at the seminars i saw ppl driving old gmc vans

quixtarbots are the biggest liars and bullsh!tters ever to walk on our beautiful planet......they will lie about everything........say they are millionaires whilst they are driving old saturns and are bums. quixtar is all about brainwashing.

Ok, "We have the best products , all the best, best vitamins, air filter, water filter" I would only join quixtar if I wanted to learn how to lie and bullsh!t lol

OK I challenge anyone on this board to prove to me that:

1. Nutrilite
  2. Air filter
  3. water filter
  4. Artisttry
  5. XS drinks
  6. their soaps

Are the 'best' we have consumer reports, epinions.com...... please someone give me scientific (not bullsh!tific) proof that they are the best.... yes I know nutrilite is a decent product (apparently has more thiamine than centrum) but SHOW ME THAT IT IS THE BEST VITAMIN

I dont see why anyone would want to buy form this company, their garbage is riduculously priced too $70 for multivitamins my ass lol :moon:

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ryan said:
:nono:

yes I was with quixtar a few years ago..........all bullsh!t the guy who was my upline drove an old saturn and at the seminars i saw ppl driving old gmc vans

quixtarbots are the biggest liars and bullsh!tters ever to walk on our beautiful planet......they will lie about everything........say they are millionaires whilst they are driving old saturns and are bums. quixtar is all about brainwashing.

Ok, "We have the best products , all the best, best vitamins, air filter, water filter" I would only join quixtar if I wanted to learn how to lie and bullsh!t lol

OK I challenge anyone on this board to prove to me that:
  1. Nutrilite
  2. Air filter
  3. water filter
  4. Artisttry
  5. XS drinks
  6. their soaps
Are the 'best' we have consumer reports, epinions.com...... please someone give me scientific (not bullsh!tific) proof that they are the best.... yes I know nutrilite is a decent product (apparently has more thiamine than centrum) but SHOW ME THAT IT IS THE BEST VITAMIN

I dont see why anyone would want to buy form this company, their garbage is riduculously priced too $70 for multivitamins my ass lol :moon:
Hey! XS Energy ROCKS.

Totally blows redbull/rockstar/whatever out of the water IMO.

Then again yes, the rest of their stuff is paw-the-tick and i'd never be caught dead with it.

But XS? Damn, you'll have to pry my last can from my cold dead hands in my coffin :p

Since this got brought up again, The Primerica chick i mentioned earlier in this thread. That was a fun conversation. Even my cousin got involved *he was bored and we met up* and it was hillari

I talked to earlier and she was hardcore trying to get me in. she was reluctant at first to go out but we ended up going to a bar and shooting some pool (she was a regional VP so she apparantly had money and was willing to humor me for ahwile, hell we had fun, can't complain)

only problem was since i had experience in quixtar, i kept asking questions that she couldn't answer with a straight face or even rationally.

it was great, like "You say i'll only have to work part time 5-12 hours here, but the issue is finding clients. Hell you found me while i was walking into Banana Republic. How long were you standing there looking for potential clients/business partners? The 5-12 hours are what you spend making hte plan and BS, how long do i need to spend looking for clients? I'm not getting paid for that time and i got bills to pay bytch!"

Or the best one "Why'd you stop me? Was it the stylish hair? was it the fact that i'm walking into a clothing store that isn't walmart? Was it he heavy leather jacket i love? Come on... don't bullshyt me."

Here's the gist of our conversation before going to the bar (originally it was a coffee shop, but a little prodding got her to loosen up.)
Me:"So is the pay salary or commision?"
Her:"Both.. Sorta."
Me:"Uh.... okay... can you explain that?"
Her:"Yes but that's what the meeting next tuesday is for."
Me:"I'm your last appointment right? You said you 'had time to squeeze me in at the end' when we talked.(This is an obvious negotiation tactic on her part, Hell in quixtar they TAUGHT us to do that. Hell all Don Juans should recognize this on the spot.)
Let's go grab a drink and discuss this because i'm intrigued." Her:"We don't really do that."
Me:"Come on, i might lose the fire by next tuesday."
Her:"The meeting will explain so much more."
Me:"What's to explain? How. Do. I. Get. Paid. For. My. Services? It's an easy question because you've already explained the job. I don't need 'firing up'. Just give me the facts."
Her:"The meeting..."
Me:"Can wait. I'm interested NOW so let's get outta this stuffy office and talk it over a latte."
Her: "Well..."
Me: "You look like you've had a long day, hell i bet you've seen 20-30 people today. You deserve a little break. Let's go!"
Her: "Okay... might be fun."

It was hilarious. In the end after the whole thing i go "You know what, Nah, it's not for me. I can see people who can do this but i'm already doing fine on my own and i hate to bother people. I'll see ya when i see ya!"

Ha. :)

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a funny story. I love how you push/pulled that chick to see how far she would to get a new member.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aragon034 said:
Me:"Come on, i might lose the fire by next tuesday."

It was hilarious. In the end after the whole thing i go "You know what, Nah, it's not for me. I can see people who can do this but i'm already doing fine on my own and i hate to bother people. I'll see ya when i see ya!"

Ha. :)
I haven't laughed this hard in a while. The "firing up" part makes it sound like you were going into a cult lol.

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
I know a guy who is president of one of the Amway/quixtar chapters. He is very popular but look at his recent facebook message

"Its a choice, that each of us must face: to remain ordinary, pathetic, beat-down, coasting through a miserable existence, like sheep herded by fate - or you can take control of your own destiny and join us, releasing the caged wolf you have inside. This is the decision that lies before you now: the sheep, or the wolf. The choice is yours"

lmao!

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
steviecruiser said:
"Its a choice, that each of us must face: to remain ordinary, pathetic, beat-down, coasting through a miserable existence, like sheep herded by fate - or you can take control of your own destiny and join us, releasing the caged wolf you have inside.

lmao!
Sounds like something the leader of the Heaven's Gate Cult would say. What I think is funny is that he makes it sound like joining a pyramid scheme is your only hope for a future.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did any of you guys ever consider that the same qualities that make somebody a success in a company like scamway are the same qualities that would make you an absolute jedi master of day game, filling your pipeline with 10-15 hotties a week?

You might consider joining up, not to get rich or anything, but learn from the master persuaders, and develop your skills of covert influence, which could make you filthy rich in a legitimate business.

Something to consider. Skills are skills.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
did any of you guys ever consider that the same qualities that make somebody a success in a company like scamway are the same qualities that would make you an absolute jedi master of day game, filling your pipeline with 10-15 hotties a week?

You might consider joining up, not to get rich or anything, but learn from the master persuaders, and develop your skills of covert influence, which could make you filthy rich in a legitimate business.

Something to consider. Skills are skills.
In a way it's true, but at least from my experience, they use the equivalent of canned lines.

It is true though that someone who wants to suceedd at MLM HAS to have awesome communication abilities. but that's not necessarily day game.

here's a thought, if you want to go for a bootcamp in learning how to talk to people. sign up to an MLM! You never know! You might get lucky and strike it rich!

Or have your friends run an intervention and beat the snot out of you :|

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Fifteen years ago I was invited to an Amway "seminar" where a "Double Diamond" was making a special appearance.

I had no idea what this sh!t was about but I figured I'd humor my host and go along with them for free food and drinks.

Jesus-thefvckbastard-Christ.

These c0cksuckers are nuttier than 100 pounds of elephant turd. The way they were jumping up and down when this "Double Diamond" was speaking, I half expect them to pass out mason jars of strycnine and live rattlesnakes.

I knew then that the company was as bullsh!t as backwoods Fundamentalists.

Reaction score
Amway has been around forever, and it is a multi level marketing concept. It can work, but its a pain, like someone above said, you end up aleinating your freinds and relatives. If you want to make money online, check out affilaite marketing. I stay home and work in my pjs and make good money doing it. A lot to learn though.