Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone have some recommended reading?

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been reading off of this site and a lot of other sites for a couple of years now and I have learned a lot. My success with ladies has increased greatly as I have gained so much knowledge about the game.

The problem is I think I need to learn more, because I still fail on occasion with some girls and that kinda bothers me. I think theres some kinks in my game and the best way for me to fix that would be to read more so I can apply it.

I have no confidence issues or anything like that, my conversation skills and everything is fine around a girl but Im sure theres alot of books out there with some really cool tricks and stuff when it comes to spitting game at girls.

Does anyone know any good books with tricks or just any good books in general. I wanna absorb as much as I can, also does anyone know where i could get hard copies of DJ books? thanks

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Book of Pook is the best book, but it doesn't go much into speed seduction nonsense (which it sounds like you're looking for).